What Are You Listening To?

AndyB

Going to see these in November. My favorite band at the moment:

Your in for a treat

Saw them at the Isle of Wight Fest on Sunday. They were amazing, buzzing and full of energy. Radioactive had a great bit in the middle when it just went mad. Wish id booked tickets for Rock City now

Your in for a treat

Saw them at the Isle of Wight Fest on Sunday. They were amazing, buzzing and full of energy. Radioactive had a great bit in the middle when it just went mad. Wish id booked tickets for Rock City now

I can't wait, I mean its not like I'm counting or anything. :D

5months 1day!

Seriously, that's one of the worst bands ever coming from Finland. Ever.

It was the first time seeing them for me, and it took so long for them to set up, they only had time for 4 songs. They did go down well, so must have been the alcohol.

Another one...

Better, Dimmu? Anyway, what kind of Finn are you taking your userid from a Norwegian (albeit utterly brilliant) band?

Surely you know Dimmu is Latin? ;)

Yes, but we know where your influences lie (pretty close to mine, I reckon).

Anyway, I was on the 'big screen' for a few seconds at Download the other day (while waiting for Ghost). I pointed to my eye, then made the Connor Sammon 'heart' symbol and finished up by making 'devil's horns' with both hands. Probably the second-biggest cheer for a 60+ year old at Donington Park last weekend (the largest being for Lemmy, naturally)