Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

He no longer plays in the mls and is what I think I mentioned allot of a free transfer.Shall I explain what a free transfer is.Its when the player can sign for a club for free.I what posistion does he play.Oh that right centre back a posistion that we need cover for.

If you have players that play Lb or Cb post them otherwise theres no pointt derby already have some one they certainly arient going to pay money for someone where we already have a player there.

I as you said apparently was Fisting myself as he's free young and an international and highly regarded one and his wife is moving to england so more than likely he will follow.So gomez is alot alot alot more likely than fooking sapong

Keep it up. Marvellous stuff.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He no longer plays in the mls and is what I think I mentioned allot of a free transfer.Shall I explain what a free transfer is.Its when the player can sign for a club for free.I what posistion does he play.Oh that right centre back a posistion that we need cover for.

If you have players that play Lb or Cb post them otherwise theres no pointt derby already have some one they certainly arient going to pay money for someone where we already have a player there.

I as you said apparently was Fisting myself as he's free young and an international and highly regarded one and his wife is moving to england so more than likely he will follow.So gomez is alot alot alot more likely than fooking sapong

Firstly please don't swear.

Secondly, a free transfer may appear to be 'free', but what about the hefty fee the players agent will get, what about the players hefty signing on fee etc.Nothing is ever free in football.

If you're serious about signing wonder kids on free transfers, why don't we sign Paul Pogba. Or why didn't we sign that Ravel Morrison chap, he's obviously made such an impact at West Ham...

I would imagine he's on about £30k. A bit out of budget perhaps?

I wasn't suggesting we pay all his wages. He may fancy paying some actual football near where he grew up and even if Spurs release him, he might be able to cope of £300k a year. I did say it was leftfield.

Seeing as Nigel likes to get players from spl and league 1.

I think thats the best place to make any player suggestions that could actually happen.But as we are on a potiental minium transfer budget i feel the best is to suggest free transfers who will have either have average or low wages.

Seeing as Nigel likes to get players from spl and league 1.

I think thats the best place to make any player suggestions that could actually happen.But as we are on a potiental minium transfer budget i feel the best is to suggest free transfers who will have either have average or low wages.

Can you now invent time travel and undo all your ridiculous googlings then?

Okay here is who i have found using tm

league 1

Marc pugh-Bournmouth

Kevin Mcdonald-Sheffield United

Karleigh Osbourne-Brentford

Krystian pearce-Notts county

Spl

Fraiser fyvie-Aberdeen

Nigel Hasselbaink-St mirren

If Clough doesn't sign at least half of the 84 players you've suggested, I'm not renewing my season ticket.

Archived