Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

As it looks like Waghorn won't be coming and that we will be getting a loanee striker in.... who would you go for?!

I can see us getting Agyemang or Helguson from QPR because i think they will buy another striker this week or somebody like that?! Don't think I'd want either to be honest.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This guy is 23 and better than Barker

Barker is 28 and injury prone

Anderson and Buxton more so.

Chris Rig......well you now

He is not better than Barker, people always think the grass is always greener else where. Get Barker fully fit now and see if he is still injury prone, we've always rushed him back.

He is not better than Barker, people always think the grass is always greener else where. Get Barker fully fit now and see if he is still injury prone, we've always rushed him back.

....wait and see

I said last week on a different thread that there are only 2 strikers under the age of 30 in the bottom 2 divisions that have appeared in the top 6 or 7 in the respective top scorers charts and have not been promoted to the championship or transfered already.

One of the them was Le Fondre so I will have to revise my statement - the only one left now is Jordan Rhodes at Huddersfield. 6ft 1in tall and only 21.

I dont think he is renowned for lightening pace but he is big and strong and good in the air. 45 goals in around 100 games over the last 2 seasons - sign him up please.

Well i was original post of this forum.

16th jan i said we should sign CHARLIE AUSTIN

Well he showed just why i mentioned him!

If we are going put our names in for a job at Derby, I suggested young Charlie Adam back in 2010 after his move from Poole to Swindon and he managed to score at the same rate, watched him on a friday night game against (as if I can remember) and he just looked very intelligent and good on the ball, he scored 2 that game and in a similar fashion to how he scored his goals on saturday, I was hoping for more from him, personally but he scored his goals and that was that.

and as above.. Jordan Rhodes would be a good signing for any side in this division, he is a top player again this is going on a game I saw on TV last season at the pub, he scored 2 and set one up.. looked very strong on the ball with great feet, would be a good signing.

Ramnut and Ramesses' thought processes are predictably lower than a miner's lunchbox.

My expertly crafted pun on the name "Chippendale", was, of course, in relation to the furniture maker of that name.....

Thomas Chippendale (probably born at Farnley near Otley, baptised at Otley 16 June [O.S. 5 June] 1718 - November 1779) [1] was a London cabinet-maker and furniture designer in the mid-Georgian, English Rococo, and Neoclassical styles. In 1754 he published a book of his designs, titled The Gentleman and Cabinet Maker's Director. The designs are regarded as establishing the fashion for furniture for that period and were used by many other cabinet makers.

Shame on my fellow posters for displaying their ignorance and plumping for puns based on the steroid chomping, oiled numpties who perform tawdry striptease acts for sex starved women pissed out of their minds on lager and lime and white wine spritzers.

Archived