Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

looked one of birminghams better players in the pre-season friendly

scots dont seem to go down well here.....

teale, mceverley, pearson, commons, the dwarf, bob malcolm, kenny miller, gary caldwell, michael mcindoe, etc etc .........so he'd prob cop for some stick if he came.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marco Fabian

The best AM in the Mexican League (I'm biased he plays for Chivas) and scores regularly for a midfielder.. He'd score around 20-25 goals from a Midfield position.

Imagine a faster Commons, with more skill, a better team-player, a better shot and a bigger goalthreat.. And here you have Marco Fabian.

He'll probably get snapped up by a smaller European team sooner or later.. He recently scored 2 in El Classico Mexico and scored in the final of The Libertadores in Brazil. He's also just breaking through into the Mexican National Team.

He'd cost $2mill I reckon.. Bargain and a top top player.

Also Chivas currently have an 18 year old striker who looks brilliant.. He's got a similar scoring frecord to Javier Hernandez (Chicharito) of Man Utd and his movement is identical, it's only a matter of time before someone like Wigan sign him up!

Marco Fabian

The best AM in the Mexican League (I'm biased he plays for Chivas) and scores regularly for a midfielder.. He'd score around 20-25 goals from a Midfield position.

Imagine a faster Commons, with more skill, a better team-player, a better shot and a bigger goalthreat.. And here you have Marco Fabian.

He'll probably get snapped up by a smaller European team sooner or later.. He recently scored 2 in El Classico Mexico and scored in the final of The Libertadores in Brazil. He's also just breaking through into the Mexican National Team.

He'd cost $2mill I reckon.. Bargain and a top top player.

Also Chivas currently have an 18 year old striker who looks brilliant.. He's got a similar scoring frecord to Javier Hernandez (Chicharito) of Man Utd and his movement is identical, it's only a matter of time before someone like Wigan sign him up!

I genuinely think you should email Glickthis informed suggestion.

I genuinely think you should email Glickthis informed suggestion.

I don't think he'd get a work permit.. This is genuinely a huge problem, as there are tonnes of decent players here..

I think the rule is you need to have played in 70% (or something high) of your National Teams games over a year or two years.

Or you have to loan him out to a Spanish side.

Carlos Vela moved from Chivas to Arsenal when he was 16 or 17 but I'm pretty sure he was loaned straight to a Spanish second division team.

By the time Marco Fabian plays for Mexico (he's only young at 21) he'll be signed up by someone like PSG or Braga (A smallish European team) for around $5mil. By the time he's 25-26 he'll probably be playing for someone like Atletico Madrid.

Just out of curiosity anyone know how Tito Villa got a work permit to play for us?

The name I missed off of the Chivas striker is Erick Torres Padilla.

Recently turned 18 and making his debut season, he has already scored 7 in 13 including one recently in El Classico against America MX.

He'll be a top top player aswell..

You could probably sign him now for under $1mill.. Crazy when you consider someone like Conor Wickham whose valued at $15mill..

I'd take a wager right now that both Marco Fabian and Erick Torres Padilla are both playing Europa League/CL football in 5 years time.

I don't think he'd get a work permit.. This is genuinely a huge problem, as there are tonnes of decent players here..

I think the rule is you need to have played in 70% (or something high) of your National Teams games over a year or two years.

Carlos Vela moved from Chivas to Arsenal when he was 16 or 17 but I'm pretty sure he was loaned straight to a Spanish second division team.

By the time Marco Fabian plays for Mexico (he's only young at 21) he'll be signed up by someone like PSG or Braga (A smallish European team) for around $5mil. By the time he's 25-26 he'll probably be playing for someone like Atletico Madrid.

Just out of curiosity anyone know how Tito Villa got a work permit to play for us?

I thought he had an Italian passport? Might be wrong though.

He had a better printer than Esteban Fuertes......

Archived