Addison time ?

ramjam1884

OK so the reds are out of the way, and barks is out for the rest of the season.

Great night marred only by the injury

Any rumours of addison coming back to fill in ?

as clough said on RD last night. 3 defenders out, things are looknig a bit thin.

Does he really have an option ? Surely they can't have fallen out that badly?

on radio solent a few weeks ago, miles said he didnt understand resigning his contract if he was going to be sent out on loan.

Surely the situation will test cloughs intentions

Thought ???

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in fact - having just looked at the BBCsport page for DCFC - who the f&*$K is Jones? apparently he's one of our squad defenders?

if you take out Brayford o'brien and barker, we've got 5 defenders. and you need 4 on the pitch - so 1 reserve player.

I'm sorry but that just enforces the point - get him back. summer sale or no summer sale.

an option in every position ? how does that work with 5 availalbe defenders ?

Arse

Why don't we give a debut for one of the two u18 centre backs, Galinski & Lelan, seeming as they've just signed pros, seems a perfect time

Galinski I think has captained the U18's and have to say was impressed with him whilst watching the Derby v Man Utd U18 cup game. He looks big and solid and def another one for the future. Think you may see the type of player having a game once mathematically certain can't go down.

In respect of Addison, I think the injury he sustained was at the wrong time of his career and unfortunately never been the same player since. I think his time is numbered and unfortunately will be a player who languishes for a while in lower divisions. There are players coming through the ranks who are probably near his level and will surpass him. It is a shame but think the injury is what did him nothing else

He'll sign for Bournemouth in the summer for 350k

Opinion or fact?

I think Clough would rather use Naylor as back up and if needs be bring in Galinski from the youth team or something, or play that fat bloke who's in the dug out and centre back - thats how likely it is for addison to come back in!

Opinion or fact?

I think Clough would rather use Naylor as back up and if needs be bring in Galinski from the youth team or something, or play that fat bloke who's in the dug out and centre back - thats how likely it is for addison to come back in!

Opinion mate, it is widely known that I don't often deal in facts 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

It is likely that we can't recall Adison - it depends on whether or not there is a recall clause in the loan deal. My understanding is that if the parent club are paying most of the wages, loan deals usually have a recall clause. However, if the loaning club are paying the majority of the wages, then there is generally no recall clause. As Bournmouth have a wealthy backer I would expect the latter to be the case.

Archived