Jake Buxton, Derby legend

Catch 23

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure, last time I saw anything like that was to Paul Williams in the 94 play off final.

I have a greater understanding of what goes on inside a woman's mind, than what was going on inside Williams's mind that day.

is it me or did his ramsplayer interview sound quite like nigel? criticised bavies with a bit of devilment in him for it being "his worst cross' mentioned bad team performances. not a bad thing. first time i've ever heard him intereviewed and he seemed like a quality lad. I think he will do well for the remainder of the season and is good to have around the place.

he certainly gets too much stick from a lot of fans. i don't like the "he isn't starting every game and he came from burton so must be garbage" nonsense. didn't he play centre back with miles a couple of seasons ago away at newcastle and play a blinder against a team running away with it? Don't think u could ever ask for more from the lad and its quite clear cloughie has a lot of respect for him.

just what u need in this division in my opinion.

There was a theory that Jossie had been frozen momentarily by some kind of futuristic weapon. Maybe its no coincidence that Leicester ended up with the national Space centre thingy..... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

I don't think that there is any genuine hate for the guy, the other thread about him shows there is a lot of support for him and the only complaints are that he is no frills- If having frills is Jason Shackell and his zero passing ability I will take Bucko every time. THe gulf in wages and fees between these to is huge but the gulf in ability as a defender is much less.

Let's not get carried away, MOM v Watford and scoring the winner against Forest is a great way to silence your critics, now he has to keep it up. With Barks out he's gonna have a big chance to impress in the next few games, let's hope he does that.

Great game last night, low on quality but we dominated for long periods and deserved the win in the end, wouldn't have had it any other way! We looked like we wanted it, they were out of sorts. Surprised at how poor Blackstock was.

Right place at the right time.

He is a little pit bull and when off the lead will do exactly what he is told to do, virtually to the letter. He does moan about not being picked, would probably admit that he won't be a regular championship player, however he brings grit and last night I think he lifted the side.

My mate said i hope he plays like he did on Saturday, and another said he'd probably score!

He works alright as cover and it was a great moment for him, us and the team. He seems like a top bloke and a good professional.

Makes me laugh how he's now considered a good championship CB. Probably by the same fans who rated Addison so highly and who now say he's not good enough at this level.

Some fans opinions change so quickly. If he was the next player to be shown the door there'd be a load of 'it's no loss he was never that good'.

Anyway. Good man, we won, he scored let's enjoy that.

Yep headed and kicked everything out of the danger zone, and piqiuonne n diouf are good players.

As much as i hate diouf he is a good player, Bucko did well to keep him at bay. No nonesence player, always said i think he's a good player....

Archived