Struggling to sell out !?!?

Tudgay 20

We have 2 kids for a quid game every season followed by 1 game of a tenner for everyone.. You boys are all over Groupon etc..

Also i know for a fact that you give around 4-8000 free tickets away every home game.??

Your facts are a bit wrong then aren't they. Is that from a fact book you wrote yourself?

You obviously have some slight issues if you think 300-400 unsold tickets is important. Are you the kind of person that goes on about how many derby fans and coppers your going to beat up to?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have 2 kids for a quid game every season followed by 1 game of a tenner for everyone.. You boys are all over Groupon etc..

Also i know for a fact that you give around 4-8000 free tickets away every home game.??

So much of a fact that you chose to put question marks at the end of that sentence, oh dear. I am so damn tired about this stupid attendance talk that goes on between derby and forest fan's. Its so friggin' petty and stupid "oh we have bigger away attendances than you" "Yeah, well we get a more fans at our home games then you" "its only 'cos you give away 10 million tickets" BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!

All that matters is what happens on the pitch, and last time I checked we were the ones holding the Brian Clough trophy and more importantly are ahead of you lot in the league. So yeah.....I would wish you good luck but I really hope we batter you.

I know that you try to give free tickets away but nobody wants yours!!!

Find that very hard to believe with the fact we sold 16,200 season tickets by May 2011

Forest fans are the same person, they might have different guises but they are simply the same person.

I don't know if they have different mums or different dads, maybe it's a bit of uncle and a bit of aunt here and there...I'm sure it's much more diverse than I think, maybe we could do a study?

Tudgay, would you and anyone else like you be willing to be psychoanalysed? I'm just trying to tell you all apart...words are simply not enough. As your words (Forest fans) are all the same, do you all look the same?

Thanks, BnW.

Lets get it right the ONLY reason you get better home crowds than us is that you give FREE/DISCOUNTED tickets away EVERY HOME GAME !?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Our away following is and has always been superior to your lots.. Derby **** all **** all Derby !! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

1) We still have higher ticket turnover than you so therefore if we give 4-8k free tickets then how many must you be dishing out for free.

2) Where is the proof we give out 4-8k free tickets (which I know is bull anyway as we have 18k season ticket holders)

3) I have a photo which is blatant proof you didn't sell out when we went to your place.

Which leads me to 4) Stop talking complete and utter bull and stop embarrassing yourself on here.

Strange that the only people even mentioning 30 years ago are you. Inferiority complex? Enjoy your season in 15th it must be amazing to be 5 places above us.

I'm actually enjoying laughing at the fact that you are spending 109% of your turnover on wages and are in a relegation fight.

I am afraid it is sugar plum...i know this as a fact because I bought 40 tickets for the game in the section that was oringinally allocated for the inbreds.

Unlucky sheep :

Utter rollox YET AGAIN !!

Check your own link towards the bottom of the page it says Forest have sold all tickets entitled to them!! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

[url=http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~2619815,00.html]http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~2619815,00.html

Whereas you last 3 seasons have all been meaningless mediocrity. You my as well not have been in his division nobody would have noticed.

That's a lame comeback. You clearly don't have any concept of the financial mess your club is in. It's bad times when Frank Clark admits the cutbacks are going to involve following Derby's lead in financial cuts. We are spending miles less in wages and are above you in the table. Embarrassing!!!

That's a lame comeback. You clearly don't have any concept of the financial mess your club is in. It's bad times when Frank Clark admits the cutbacks are going to involve following Derby's lead in financial cuts. We are spending miles less in wages and are above you in the table. Embarrassing!!!

We are currently in a mess financially we will get brought out without a shadow of a doubt. Not worried one iota...

Marcus Tudgay is a red he hates Derby

Billy Davies is a red he hates Derby

Robbie Earnshaw is a red he hates Derby

Brian Clough is a red he hates Derby

YYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUUU RRRRRRREEEEEEDDDDDDDSSSSSS!!

Archived