Struggling to sell out !?!?

Tudgay 20

Tudgay is not a red, only went to forest cos at the time sheffield Wednesday could not gaurantee his wages being paid and were a league above!!! Now this is fact!!!

Billy Davies would come back to derby In a heartbeat if we had a different board!! Another fact!!

Brian clough is a ram and loved it here more than than the ***** up the road!! And the words came out the great mans mouth on tv!! So another fact!!!

Earnshaw is a Cardiff fan and left u for free/pittance fact!!

So you little fuckwit come back with a few facts please

I think your missing the point

Billy hated Derby as a football club for ******* him over promising him the world and not delivering. Your loss was our gain

Earnie also hated Derby for teh way the supporters treated him when he was there.. If you look at his celebrations at prideless park when we beat you 1 non he was conducting the ocestra for around 5 mins and in his interview after said that goal gave him a lot of pleasure as it was aginst "this lot" !

Tudgay i can see your point to be honest he is still a red now though and he will be hating you scum tomorrow night

Cloughie will always be a Forest Fan

Lets not forget Campy and how mad he went when he saved that pen at ***** park a few years ago.

Also Tys is a red and even admiteed it on twitter !!!

Boom

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I read an article with quotes from Frank Clark and that told me everything. Clearly you might know a little bit about your club's finances if you bothered to read it. It is a bit embarrassing that I know more than you. The article was titled "Ouch, Forest concede to having to do things the Derby way" so of course I am going to pick it up and read it.

If your knowledge of our finances are based on that one article then no wonder you spout utter ****.

Tudgay is not a red, only went to forest cos at the time sheffield Wednesday could not gaurantee his wages being paid and were a league above!!! Now this is fact!!!

Billy Davies would come back to derby In a heartbeat if we had a different board!! Another fact!!

Brian clough is a ram and loved it here more than than the ***** up the road!! And the words came out the great mans mouth on tv!! So another fact!!!

Earnshaw is a Cardiff fan and left u for free/pittance fact!!

So you little fuckwit come back with a few facts please

Davies has actually said he wants to come back here. You saying he would go back to derby is complete fiction however.

I think your missing the :

Billy hated Derby as a football club for ******* him over promising him the world and not delivering. Your loss was our gain

Earnie also hated Derby for teh way the supporters treated him when he was there.. If you look at his celebrations at prideless park when we beat you 1 non he was conducting the ocestra for around 5 mins and in his interview after said that goal gave him a lot of pleasure as it was aginst "this lot" !

Tudgay i can see your point to be honest he is still a red now though and he will be hating you scum tomorrow night

Lets not forget Campy and how mad he went when he saved that pen at ***** park a few years ago.

Boom

How does this affect the result on Tuesday, and whether you have sold out your allocation?

I think your missing the point

Boom

Earnshaw wasn't treated bad by the fans whilst here!! It was once he left!!

Same with daddies boy!!

Billy Davies was not promised the world, billy Davies tried to hold derby over a barrel on the day we were promoted, and I have actually seen the message to a good friend of mine who was and still is a very good friend of Billy's that if we had a different board he would love a return!!

funny how you lot come back out of the woodwork after a couple of acceptable results,

you were conspicuous by your absence on the original fixture date, calling for clitteral's head on your own

second rate forum, only 'Red Dawn' was man enough to come here and face the ridicule,

we'll see after tomorrow, when you again disappear into obscurity

Read your own site we've sold out and you haven't. It's not even us bringing it up, it's you and then when we speak the truth you say we should stop going on about it. You're like women!

Not you bringing it up? Check who started the thread ....

Read your own site we've sold out and you haven't. It's not even us bringing it up, it's you and then when we speak the truth you say we should stop going on about it. You're like women!

You didn't bring it up? So who started the thread then. Because I am pretty sure it was a Forest fan.

I hope Billy Davies does go back there, falter twice then leave the club just as it ticks into financial meltdown.

Again.

As for the free thousands of tickets, you really do make me laugh. With just over 17,000 season ticket holders.. If your figures are true that means that last Tuesday our crowd had NO paying fans for the game. Every spectator was either a season ticket holder or a freebie.

You guys are funny.

Yeah we selling the extra 900 we offered u cos u could not sell them!!

Haven't you two got summat better to do - like homework, or signing on or summat.

Come on here, spouting stupid FACTS that you can't support - then getting silly with the insults.

Sillyboys.

Strange that the only people even mentioning 30 years ago are you. Inferiority complex? Enjoy your season in 15th it must be amazing to be 5 places above us.

Seeing as I'm 24, I struggle to see how I have an inferiority complex.

Just to be clear, forest are the club that sell green jumpers, tipping the hat to a bygone era, aren't they?

What happened in here, descended into chaos and bigotry.

Wherever Nottingham go, they taint that place with their own crap and everything descends into gang culture like obscenities.

They even claim we are obsessed with them, when they are on our boards. This is the nature of the Forest fan. Non-intellectual 'banter', I say banter, but it's a little more like throwing crayons at a kid who's got a whiter shirt when you've accidently spilled red paint over yours.

Can't sell all of their allocation, so give them back to Derby. Claim they've 'SOLD OUT' to their own fans, propoganda like, whose fans suddenly have a surge of righteousness, for the first time since November? Come on to their rivals boards and have the audacity to claim that is was us that haven't sold our allocation.

Thanks for the tickets Nottingham, more Derby fans to watch your embarrasment.

Archived