Struggling to sell out !?!?

Tudgay 20

Your comebacks are all finance based. I'm a football fan not a business fan and you are only doing marginally better than us. You have been exactly this **** for a few seasons. You are in worse form, the 3rd worst in the league. Stop being so arrogant... There are teams above you spending less so you are not the model for all to follow.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are currently in a mess financially we will get brought out without a shadow of a doubt. Not worried one iota...

Marcus Tudgay is a red he hates Derby

Billy Davies is a red he hates Derby

Robbie Earnshaw is a red he hates Derby

Brian Clough is a red he hates Derby

YYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUUU RRRRRRREEEEEEDDDDDDDSSSSSS!!

This proves you really know nothing about finances. You are running at 50% above the wages you should be. You are losing 2 million a month. It's not just a simple case of someone coming in and funding the club.

Whereas you last 3 seasons have all been meaningless mediocrity. You my as well not have been in his division nobody would have noticed.

Yet your last 3 have ended you in the same division as us, you must be really proud of your "successful" seasons.....

Your comebacks are all finance based. I'm a football fan not a business fan and you are only doing marginally better than us. You have been exactly this **** for a few seasons. You are in worse form, the 3rd worst in the league. Stop being so arrogant... There are teams above you spending less so you are not the model for all to follow.

Hey I am not saying we are perfect but we had a loss of £2 million last year and you had a loss of £24 million. How is that marginal? Like I pointed out Frank Clark even admits you are in a big mess. Take off your rose tinted specs. You are below us as well with all that debt so it's got you nowhere! You didn't make the premier league. You failed and now you are paying the price 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Yet your last 3 have ended you in the same division as us, you must be really proud of your "successful" seasons.....

Yes actually. I've turned up to games with hope knowing there's something to play for and whether or not it's materialised is irrelevant as its far more fun that turning up to what may as well be a series of friendlies that mean more to the team we are playing against. Your seasons have been like playing Leicester every single week.

Yawnnnnnn. As i've put before. F*ck off with your form table. Nobody ever looks at it. They look at a league table. Which simply shows Forest are below Derby. Oh and you lost against 10 men.

This proves you really know nothing about finances. You are running at 50% above the wages you should be. You are losing 2 million a month. It's not just a simple case of someone coming in and funding the club.

Why are you so interested in us ???

Hey I am not saying we are perfect but we had a loss of £2 million last year and you had a loss of £24 million. How is that marginal? Like I pointed out Frank Clark even admits you are in a big mess. Take off your rose tinted specs. You are below us as well with all that debt so it's got you nowhere! You didn't make the premier league. You failed and now you are paying the price 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

If you'd learn to read you'd see I was disregarding finance and saying on the pitch you are only doing marginally better. Plus this 24 million debt included loans which were actually not to be paid back to doughty. What happens with those now we don't know but we couldn't predict his passing.

And for your other points. It was not me that said we were a role model it was Frank Clark. Also who gives a crap about our form, the fact is that we are not fighting relegation, you are. Also a football team is a business whether you like it or not.

And what do you know about finances other than the crap you regurgitate on here. Probably nothing considering your username sounds like a chavsden chats bebo name.

And for your other points. It was not me that said we were a role model it was Frank Clark. Also who gives a crap about our form, the fact is that we are not fighting relegation, you are. Also a football team is a business whether you like it or not.

Form matters.

If it didn't then bookies would base their odds on league position alone and run at a massive loss. You love the finance metaphors don't you?

And what do you know about finances other than the crap you regurgitate on here. Probably nothing considering your username sounds like a chavsden chats bebo name.

And when you fail on banter, resort to personal attacks. Well done. And considering my job is as accounts manager then I am guessing I know a damn sight more than you.

Yes actually. I've turned up to games with hope knowing there's something to play for and whether or not it's materialised is irrelevant as its far more fun that turning up to what may as well be a series of friendlies that mean more to the team we are playing against. Your seasons have been like playing Leicester every single week.

So this game means that little to you that you end up on our forum and try and say that you are the bigger, better team, that you have been doing this, going to do that? Do you do that to all teams that mean nothing to you? Do you have a life?

Form matters.

If it didn't then bookies would base their odds on league position alone and run at a massive loss. You love the finance metaphors don't you?

It's a business you daft fool. Of course I am going to point out your finances. It's the most important thing in the running of the club.

We are currently in a mess financially we will get brought out without a shadow of a doubt. Not worried one iota...

Marcus Tudgay is a red he hates Derby

Billy Davies is a red he hates Derby

Robbie Earnshaw is a red he hates Derby

Brian Clough is a red he hates Derby

YYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUUU RRRRRRREEEEEEDDDDDDDSSSSSS!!

Tudgay is not a red, only went to forest cos at the time sheffield Wednesday could not gaurantee his wages being paid and were a league above!!! Now this is fact!!!

Billy Davies would come back to derby In a heartbeat if we had a different board!! Another fact!!

Brian clough is a ram and loved it here more than than the ***** up the road!! And the words came out the great mans mouth on tv!! So another fact!!!

Earnshaw is a Cardiff fan and left u for free/pittance fact!!

Well I can only presume that's accounts manager for Forest with how much you claim to know about us.

No I read an article with quotes from Frank Clark and that told me everything. Clearly you might know a little bit about your club's finances if you bothered to read it. It is a bit embarrassing that I know more than you. The article was titled "Ouch, Forest concede to having to do things the Derby way" so of course I am going to pick it up and read it.

You are being extremely naive if you don't see a football club as a business, especially considering the recent news regarding administration and liquidation.

And when you fail on banter, resort to personal attacks. Well done. And considering my job is as accounts manager then I am guessing I know a damn sight more than you.

U have gone and done it now haven't u miss s ... You have gone and said that word!!! The one that turns there horrid little stomachs!!! Shame on u

Archived