Struggling to sell out !?!?

Tudgay 20

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fans are reminded that tickets for the eagerly awaited East Midlands clash with rivals Derby County are still available with less than a week remaining until the big game.

However, tickets are being snapped up and supporters are encouraged to buy their tickets early to avoid disappointment.

Following a controversial defeat against Southampton at the weekend, The Reds will be looking to kick start their season on Saturday at The City Ground (kick off 1pm).

After a much improved performance, Forest were unlucky to come away from St Mary's Stadium empty handed and were left frustrated after a strong penalty appeal was turned down just eight minutes from time by the officials.

Manager Steve McClaren was impressed with the performance, declaring: "The players' attitude was magnificent, their workrate was excellent and they got better and better, the fans saw what this team is capable of."

After back to back wins against The Rams last season, which included a remarkable 5-2 victory at The City Ground, The Reds will be hopeful of retaining the Brian Clough trophy.

Tickets are available in person at the Ticket Office, by calling 0871 226 1980 (calls cost 10p per minute, mobile rates may vary) or online at www.nffcretail.com.

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10308~2449180,00.html

Amazing how you come crawling out the woodwork after a couple of decent results!! Where was your WUMMERY when you were setting a new club record for consecutive games without scoring?

Dont talk to me about setting records...

WORST TEAM IN HISTORY....FACT!!!

Me and 4,000 trickies will be reminding you of that tomorrow night ! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Me and 4,000 trickies will be reminding you of that tomorrow night ! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Didn't you only sell out on Saturday?

And there was 300 tickets left on the Friday before the origional fixture in your end...

Wouldn't come round these parts saying that when barely 4000 of you can make it 12 miles down the 52.

We had 84 tickets left for the first game on the day before..

Not sure how many we sold on that day to be honest??

I do know this fixture has been sold out for around 2 weeks now..

Will we have the whole end this year?

Ihave been to every Derby Forest game at pride park there has been and we used to get given the full end but on the last couple of occasions we have had 3 quarters of it??

Saw the title and thought you were telling us you're struggling to sell your club, not harping on about a few hundred tickets.

Silly me.

The club will be sold - but then wait for the cost cutting to start.

No one will buy a club to have to pump millions in just to cover costs.

Well they will, but then the fans will moan at them for not 'investing' and showing enough 'ambition' when they try to reign it in.

Its happened somewhere else locally, can't think where. It'll come back to me no doubt.

Why do you lot always miss Premier League out of this sentence? Is it because you have forgotten what it is? For saying we were the worst team in history (as you call it) that year, we still finished two divisions above you.

Why do you lot always miss Premier League out of this sentence? Is it because you have forgotten what it is? For saying we were the worst team in history (as you call it) that year, we still finished two divisions above you.

Classic...

honestly, I hate them being in the same division as us, I would gladly go forever without having to play them, at least next season we wont have to think about them.

Archived