Bailey

Barnaby

Why is Bailey been taken out of the team from the games I've seen we play better with him than without him. Since Carroll come in we arn't doing as well(not saying he's a bad player). Bailey Is a good holding player something were lacking at the moment. To prove my point hear are some statistics:

League Record with Bailey starting – P 12 W 8 D 1 L 3 F 13 A 10 GD +3 Pts 25

Points per Game 2.083 

Points per Game when Bailey did not start – P 20 W 4 D 5 L 11 F 20 A 33 GD -11 Pts 17

Points per Game 0.85

Not saying If put back into the team we will win, but it come help. Do you think he should be put back into the team?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a myth that Bailey can pass the ball really well. Can he eck. Best passer at the club is Hendrick.Bailey was good start of last year but lately he has done sweet fa. Just my opinion of course most of you will probably disagree.

Yep, ineptitude with a sprinkling of arrogance in the management coupled with a threadbare squad. It is clear that everyone at the club is waiting for May to roll around so they can go on holiday. Hopefully the apathy will turn to determination to change things over close season with a couple of steady signings and a few fresh ideas regarding formation and tactics. Shame Cloughie Snr isn't still about to instil a bit of passion and impart a few words of wisdom.

Archived