Forest owner Doughty Found dead

rip Nigel Doughty

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some of the mock grief on this thread is truly cringeworthy.

yes there should have been a minute silence, and yes it should have been respected by all but come on guys Doughty has nothing to do with DCFC and you did'nt know him personally so don't get all gay about it!

find the response from florist fans sickening especially when many of them vilified Doughty and some took it too far. time that club and fans disappeared to their BC status in the lower leagues and never heard of again

I've villified Derby players/staff before, doesn't mean I wouldn't feel sadness if they had died.

I don't agree with the whole 'puts rivalry into perspective' thing though. I hate them, just as much as I always have.

I've villified Derby players/staff before, doesn't mean I wouldn't feel sadness if they had died.

I don't agree with the whole 'puts rivalry into perspective' thing though. I hate them, just as much as I always have.

I hate them too but it shows life is far more important than football

why would I as a Derby fan want to go on a florist forum?

jog on back to League One, now that is a FACT

you want to for a number of reason, 1. We only had 10 ten! - to rub it in

2.Take the piss out of florest

3.congradulate them on their relegation

4.a good bit of spying never did any harm 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

yes i am tiposy right now 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Why are you so hostile?

Were you not shown enough love as a child? Or maybe too much? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

how much love did you have or not to spend your time on rivals forums? I ain'nt the odd one here mate!

yes I bet LTF is an exciting place to be, though I don't think I will bother thanks very much

honestly not being hostile to this red joker, just a case of being very bored to their usual dross and hypocrisy.

guarantee if they ever finish above us in the league again, let alone beat us in a competitive match, all the red ****** will be back on here lauding about until they eventually disappear again along with their club's fortunes

Probably worth pointing out that RD's been on here throughout this season. Undoubtedly, there would be an influx of muppets if they beat us/finish above us, but let's not penalise those that are here playing fair on the basis of what some of their more radical idiotic fans might do.

please, we like away fans on this forum, try to keep calm.

I'll just quote what Boycie said above - be nice Butthead. Away fans are welcome here.

Archived