Forest owner Doughty Found dead

rip Nigel Doughty

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to think we are a decent bunch and no matter what team you support, Mr Doughty loved his team too. Respect has to be shown here.

I would feel sick if anyone started chanting about his death tomorrow, regardless of who he supported he was a bloke that invested in his boyhood side, If I ever got the chance I would like to think I would too, but I doubt it... but he still did, and made millions upon millions through losses because of it!

I respect him for going on sentiment rather than what his personal banker would of said!

Well as long as any idiots don't fetch any disrespect onto the forum, they can do what they like - let the stewards have them tomorrow if they want to shout vile things.

Well i'll be keeping tightlipped, and if anyone around me says anything unpleasent will be getting a firm punch in the back of the head 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Don't get yersen a life time ban.........report them to a steward 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

A minutes applause would probably be more appropiate given the fixture, bound to be some idiots incapable of keeping silent for a minute. RIP Nigel, a real football man- Forest's Lionel Pickering. I hope the fixture between the 2 great clubs serves his memory well.

Is it bad for me to say i hope this doesn't spur them on to victory

Only natural to think it. Just another (albeit tragic) twist to the Forest-Derby fixture, you couldn't write it really.

Archived