Forest owner Doughty Found dead

rip Nigel Doughty

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well lets hope life time bans will be handed out if there is. People like that don't deserve to claim to support a team in the beautiful game.

RIP.

Sorry to hear this , no doubt that the game should go ahead, I would respect minutes silence or applause or whatever they want.

Unbelievable! really really shocked by this, what does this mean for Forest? regardless of what their fans say, he has put his life and soul into that football club only for them to throw it back in his face!

I know he was a forest man, but he was also a man I had great respect for, he supported the club and he put his money where his mouth is and genuinely didn't expect any of the money back.

On the face of it, he should be down as a Forest legend but since his decision at times took them backwards he won't be... but 10 years of loyalty and investment on the scale he did should be rewarded.

RIP Nigel Doughty... a true footaball man!

Would be good if the fans could sing a sympathetic/supportive chant before the ****** kick in. It would be a good thing to do. This is a televised match and we don't want ****** casting the club in a bad light or offending his family

Archived