Forest owner Doughty Found dead

rip Nigel Doughty

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had to delete posts on this thread already, come on lets have a bit of sensitivity....

Ban him ?

If we're talking about bans for chanting,then posting sick **** on here should be banned too,except in the joke section.........

As for Mr Doughty,RIP, and condolences to all that cared about him.........

As a proud Rams fan I hope our supporters do the right thing tomorrow and respect any tribute to Mr Doughty. The loss of anyone at such a young age should put even local football rivalry into perspective.

RIP Nigel. My condolences to his family, friends and all Forest supporters.

I can definitely see the game being called off. I personally hope it isn't, and hope we win.

I am curious from a football point of view, what state Forests finances will be at the end of all this. Probably got a decent chunk in his will? Might inspire some ridiculous Thai billionaire to bankroll them.

I'd be disappointed to learn it was suicide.

whatever club he owned he backed the club he supported as a kid, and even when he stepped down he wanted to help them stay afloat financialy , as a football fan and a man with pride he deserves respect, i really hope the game goes ahead tomorrow in respect of him,

And forest fans were so understanding when Kris Commons lost his baby, making up sick disgusting chants. I'm not condoning it at all but i think to expect a minutes silence is very optomistic.

Well like I've just posted on there ltlf forum, if there's a minutes applause/silence I will be taking part, end of the day rivalry aside a father, brother, son has died as well as a footballing man who has shown massive love for his team!!

Archived