Burnley Away

therams69

Hi all,

Anyone thinking about making the trip? Lets take a really good number and get behind the lads. Going to be a crucial game as they all are!

Running a coach for the game leaving Derby at 1000 so if anyone is interested let me know. Price is £20 return.

Nick

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me and the missus doing this one, was hopeful the massive que after the game yesterday were all there to get Burnley tickets, how wrong was I.

Be nice to take a decent following for a change but I can't see it. Where are the 2k+ that all bought memberships just so they could go to forest? I'm sure the club would appreciate being backed throughout the year, not just Forest away.

What's everyone got planned for pre-match beers, cricket club?

Me and the missus doing this one, was hopeful the massive que after the game yesterday were all there to get Burnley tickets, how wrong was I.

Be nice to take a decent following for a change but I can't see it. Where are the 2k+ that all bought memberships just so they could go to forest? I'm sure the club would appreciate being backed throughout the year, not just Forest away.

What's everyone got planned for pre-match beers, cricket club?

What was that que for then? It was huge! I wanted the Stoke tickets but got turned away because of the size of it.

I was in the que , Got stoke tickets and Barnsley away , I think the majority would of been for forest and stoke though.

Oh hell yeah, last home league game before Forest. How thick am I?! I wondered why there was such a que for Stoke and Burnley. Yeah, makes sense now, haha. Still gutted I got rejected tho. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

be another 500 rams on the road not good enough for a club this size

No its not. I'm always disappointed to hear the away attendance when I'm listening on the radio.

Archived