Burnley Away

therams69

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has your baby arrived then Alpha? If the happy event has passed, tell us all about your new arrival! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Yeah! She's here! Weighed in at 7pound 7.

Thought I was prepared. Contractions were 8mins apart and they told us to call back when they are 4/5 mins. Then a short time later we called and they said come to hospital in 1 hour. Half hour later she was stuck in the bath with contractions every 3mins!!

Was bricking it. In the end we got to the hospital just over 1hr later (1.30am) and then into the room at 2:50am where Isabella was born at 4:18am!! Was very quick but felt like forever. And I had it easy!

First night home she cried for 4 straight hours while my missus slept. Was a disaster!! Bit late for second thoughts! Lol. Calmed down since then.

Love being a Dad and got a DCFC dress ready for 5th of February!

Don't having kids make you soft!?? More of a wimp than ever!

Congratulations Alpha, get Isabella enroled as a Young Ram.

Now for the sleepless nights not caused by the anticipation of a game the following day. All the same fella, gongratulations to you both and it;s good to see she be dressed to support the Rams on the 5th Feb.

Thought I was prepared. Contractions were 8mins apart and they told us to call back when they are 4/5 mins. Then a short time later we called and they said come to hospital in 1 hour. Half hour later she was stuck in the bath with contractions every 3mins!!

Was bricking it. In the end we got to the hospital just over 1hr later (1.30am) and then into the room at 2:50am where Isabella was born at 4:18am!! Was very quick but felt like forever. And I had it easy!

First night home she cried for 4 straight hours while my missus slept. Was a disaster!! Bit late for second thoughts! Lol. Calmed down since then.

Wait til you've got three mate!! Doesn't make you soft, makes you bloody knackered and skint!! Many congrats. My eight year old now has a season ticket and my four year old's getting one next season, so parenthood's worth it if only to inflicate a lifetime's worth of misery on them!!

Congratulations mate, all the best!

ps. would you class your missus as a milf now then? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Congratulations mate

well just in time for the forest game mate you can bring her to her very first game, and what a cracker for her and i hope you have many happy memories to come and we need as many new generations to support the lads to come.

Archived