Billy Sharp ???

DCFC1995

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, get sharp in? Who do we sell? That would mean we would have six strikers, we don't need that many

I think we need to be more positive and start seeing solutions rather than always seeing problems.

After all, if Doncaster are willing to pay his wages and let us have him on loan till next summer and if they then accept less than a million to make it permanent and if we can sell Theo and two of our other strikers to balance the books and if Mr Sharp is happy to play for Derby rather than a PL club and if he accepts a contract where he’s paid what TG consider prudent…then I think this might just work.

I think we need to be more positive and start seeing solutions rather than always seeing problems.

After all, if Doncaster are willing to pay his wages and let us have him on loan till next summer and if they then accept less than a million to make it permanent and if we can sell Theo and two of our other strikers to balance the books and if Mr Sharp is happy to play for Derby rather than a PL club and if he accepts a contract where he’s paid what TG consider prudent…then I think this might just work.

[size=1]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

Lets be honest, our luck with injuries over the last 3 seasons, i think it will help having six strikers

Let's be honest Billy Sharp is now a unrealistic target, read the article you linked to...

The 25-year-old striker, who has struck 10 goals so far this season for the Championship strugglers, has a £3million release clause.

He is being eyed by Fulham, and has also been linked with Leicester and Hull, while Ipswich and Southampton made bids in the summer.

I’m happy here because I’m scoring but I don’t want to be playing in relegation football

Everyone knows I want to play in the Premier League so hopefully that will come

He wouldn't now. That ship sailed.

More chance of Jordan Rhodes.

Who says he'd sign for us?!

I'm not a fan of suggestion threads, it's just total fantasy - I'm not saying he wouldn't join us, but I don't know where people get the idea there's more chance of one thing than another.

Who says he'd sign for us?!

I'm not a fan of suggestion threads, it's just total fantasy - I'm not saying he wouldn't join us, but I don't know where people get the idea there's more chance of one thing than another.

I wasn't really being serious. I was just saying that Derby won't pay £3m for Sharp and that Rhodes would be more likely. Not that we should, would, could sign Rhodes.

I'm not really arsed with random suggestions either.

Apparently Leicester are talking to Sharp.

I think he'll be looking a little higher than them if he gets the chance. It's hard not to laugh at Leicester at the minute. Not the fans, but the set up looks a right shambles.

Archived