Billy Sharp ???

DCFC1995

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing wrong with Rhodes 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Lefondre made the step up

Has he?

Le Fondre is a player who scores goals, but doesn't do much else, he has 5 goals in 16 starts, 3 sub appearances he also hasn't scored in over a month.. He was the replacement for Shane Long, I doubt Reading fans are happy with that.

Rhodes is a similar type of player, but to a much better standard, from what I've seen of him he looks the most potent finisher in the football league, even better than Sharp.

I really don't think that we will be looking to strengthen our attack in this window- certainly not with anyone that would command much of a fee. We have Ball, Davies, Tyson, Robinson, Ward, Bennet and Mcguire to choose from with Doyle as an outside chance and maybe a few other youngsters. With midfielders chipping in with goals too I think the full back positions are the only ones needing real attention as we all know about the lack of cover- maybe midfield also especially if Greenie goes.

BBC sources understand Derby County have made a bid at the eleventh hour for Billy Sharp. Doncaster had already agreed a fee for the hitman with Leicester City but it now looks as though County are the favourites to sign him after an offer of £18.50 was accepted by the Yorkshire club.

BBC sources understand Derby County have made a bid at the eleventh hour for Billy Sharp. Doncaster had already agreed a fee for the hitman with Leicester City but it now looks as though County are the favourites to sign him after an offer of £18.50 was accepted by the Yorkshire club.

Don't forget our offer of a friendly as well

Link? Not on the BBC site....

He has said "I am not just going to go to a club because they come in for me at the start of January." and "Everyone knows I want to play in the Premier League and hopefully it will come."

This was before the offer. I really hope he goes to the Prem, just so Leicester cant have him

Archived