Promation race back come on you rams

B4ev6is

well beating leeds and west ham when no throught we could excetepion of us derby fans, and i hope now the lads start to bevelive in themselfs. I do think we can by the end of the season we can pip southampion to the title i believe this more than ever before, i know i said this early in the season when had so many players out but look what we have done with a full team more or less. but today game this lads gave everything i could not be prounder of them. and with three points on monday against Hull city we could be breathing down southampion necks again. Callum ball seems to be getting better and better with every game he plays, and so does nathern tyson he should got one as well and those make a good team togather.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After 5 losses on the bouce and 2 wins in 14 you were calling us relegation fodder and wanted NCs head? Now you think we're promotion hopefuls for beating an out of sorts Leeds and an injury plagued West Ham

Enjoy the rollercoaster B4, I look forward to your next outburst when we inevitably lose 2 or 3 on the bounce sometime in the next few months.

Happy new years mate

well i one point could not see where next goal coming from but on other thread someone else saying same thing as me mate, but i win against hull wee see on 38 points and see breathing down there necks again, with leaders only on 44 or 45 themselfs, not a million miles away from them.

well i one point could not see where next goal coming from but on other thread someone else saying same thing as me mate, but i win against hull wee see on 38 points and see breathing down there necks again, with leaders only on 44 or 45 themselfs, not a million miles away from them.

I'm with you b4 i think we are geniune title contenders.

Top half will do me fine we've got the startings of a young good championship side know and it's nice to see the likes of ball coming through he's a striker that will go far if we keep hold of brayford and ward and even if green stays I'd like to see him to we can finish in the top half quite easily.

Priorities for me in january window

A young left back ( cover or otherwise )

Someone to take comand in midfield

And a right winger ( I don't see green or b.Davies as one )

Keep up the good work nige!!!

We've got options upfront know we just need that general in midfield and well be top half easy

oh dear. I love your optimism B4 but i think our best place finish this season would be in the top 10, and thats unlikely. Top half will make me happy and ,that Naylor lad and Callum Ball coming through, would be perfect.

A few signings would be appreciated but i think we can survive this season with what we have. but if we we are going to sign people...........

A young promising right winger with some tricks up his sleeve,from one of the lower leagues would be appreciated, we need some more flair up front IMO (but this is something a certain polish bloke can provide)

A CAM, who can fill the Commons/Idiakez role. Not quite Ben Davies, not quite Kris but someone who could score from range and open up defenses.

A few loan signings wouldn't be the end of the world.

oh dear. I love your optimism B4 but i think our best place finish this season would be in the top 10, and thats unlikely. Top half will make me happy and ,that Naylor lad and Callum Ball coming through, would be perfect.

A few signings would be appreciated but i think we can survive this season with what we have. but if we we are going to sign people...........

A young promising right winger with some tricks up his sleeve,from one of the lower leagues would be appreciated, we need some more flair up front IMO (but this is something a certain polish bloke can provide)

A CAM, who can fill the Commons/Idiakez role. Not quite Ben Davies, not quite Kris but someone who could score from range and open up defenses.

A few loan signings wouldn't be the end of the world.

what polish bloke??

Archived