Promation race back come on you rams

B4ev6is

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well beating leeds and west ham when no throught we could excetepion of us derby fans, and i hope now the lads start to bevelive in themselfs. I do think we can by the end of the season we can pip southampion to the title i believe this more than ever before, i know i said this early in the season when had so many players out but look what we have done with a full team more or less. but today game this lads gave everything i could not be prounder of them. and with three points on monday against Hull city we could be breathing down southampion necks again. Callum ball seems to be getting better and better with every game he plays, and so does nathern tyson he should got one as well and those make a good team togather.

Brilliant...

Genuine title contenders..?....I think you have been drinking too much of Santa's sherry young boy.

i think we will finish roughly where we are now.

we are on a good run results wise at the moment, which if it continues might see us break the top 6.

but over the next 20 games or so, im sure we will lose a few players to bad form, injury , suspension, and who else can we bring in as cover?

we'll probably have as many bad runs as we do good ones for the rest of the season.

I predict we will finish 8th come may

Well Southampton are slipping, are they starting a bad run? Other teams are catching them!! Why on earth can we not catch them as well? Have some confidence guys and gals. Our back 5 are playing very well. Perhaps we need more grit in midfield but at the moment we are on a roll

Hopefully we won't crash and burn just yet

if we can keep the first team fit with no one ever missing games, then maybe.

I still have questions regarding our forwards and midfielders in an attacking sense though.

all it takes is for fielding to start gifting the oppositiion a few goals and everything will change.

Archived