Injury Blow For Derby Starlet O'Brien

NothernRam

Are you really happy with Buxton or the young lad from Mansfield? Addison and Leacock will hopefully be on there way. I agree clough will think Jake is enough but if we lose Barker or Shackell for any period we will be up the creek. I guess we also have Brayford who can fill in there as well

Or Green at right back, and Brayford through the middle

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your right Clough is after a defender, full back cover He saud on radio Derby. But he will not be after a CH because in the same interview during the week he said he is happy with the FIVE centre halfs we have, first choice Shackell and Barker. Cover provided by OB, Naylor and Buxton. We have lost one of our cover centre halfs - it's not a tragedy.

Is Leacock injured I would think he would have to be brought back now if Barker or Shackell get injured as it seems there is no money for quality cover unless they sell.

Good luck to OB in his recovery, that is a nasty injury but the lad has come through worse.

So with O'Brien out,

Shackell and Barker first choice this gives Buxton, Naylor or Chris Jones, hardly promising.

As said above Brayford could cover, but it's seen what a big influence he is playing on the right, and I'd prefer Green in there compared to Ben Davies.

Can't see leacock or addison playing again, they seem to clumsy for clough

Archived