Steve Kean Sweepstake

-JW-

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was always on borrowed time after being hired without the fans approval, would have been nice to see them give him a chance. I'd love for them to sack him, and then have him go to a smaller club and be a massive success. Would serve them right.

Letting him spend money in January and sacking him in the same month would be stupid. So if he's not gone by the end of the year then he'll be here until May, and if the club survive then beyond that.

Well I gather he got his contract extended last month!!! And they've just this minute got a point at Anfield....

So my guess is May - simply because once Kean goes, the spotlight will firmly be on the Venkys.

BTW I do find the treatment he has had from the Blackburn fans as nothing short of disgusting. Fine, he isnt their choice as manager & no, his record ain't good. But booing your own goals, demonstrating outside the training ground & apparently following Kean on nights out in Blackburn to give him abuse is appalling. I hope he does well elsewhere once he's left.

Its all a bit of joke anyway as they're a tinpot club about to plummet from whence they came...inevitable after the end of the Walker money/having to rely on their below average Prem crowds

Archived