Harry Redknapp

MrsRam

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to claim it, but no. Its off a West ham site. Googled harry and it popped up. There's some real hatred for him dahn there.

[url=http://www.westhamonline.net/forum_flat.php?5922862%7C%7C1%7C%7C]http://www.westhamon...62%7C%7C1%7C%7C

Why you little! I should remove my "like" but you can keep it 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

I don't know about this, the more i hear from the courts the more i'm believing harry. Mandaric looking like he's tryin to shaft him co's of the fallout.

He gave away his £200.000 payoff from pourtsmouth to local football charities, lent a businessman £250.000 and has never seen it since. didn't realise he had a £70.000 bonus and wasn't paid from the Sun for 18mths. He dosn't sound like a money grabbin mercinary.

Hhhmm, that's what you're sposed to think of him - a bumbling, illiterate, diamond geezer. Just his lawyer doing his job, as is the prosecution.

I'll reserve judgement for now.

I didn't accuse them of lying - I'm just saying they are showing another side of him. Doesn't mean to say he's not guilty of what he's been accused of, that's all.

In fairness, it's not a huge amount of money but that's not really the point. Just hope for a fair trial.

At the end of the day, ignorance is not an excuse.

I don't think it's ignorance, these type of people do have guys running their lives/finances and never check bank accounts etc. Look at phil collins, his accountant shafted him for tons of money and he didn't know for years!!. There is that much going into the accounts, they know they will never run out of it and so people to utilise it, in their interests.

Like you said Mrsram, it's 20 grand, peanuts to him so why hide it, then months later give away 200 grand?.

The irony is that the amount was so inconsequential to him that Arry genuinely believed it wasn't a problem.

One thing that gets me is that a large amount of people think its ok for multi millionaires to play the system yet some one who earns a few quid on the side to scrape a living is branded as ruining the country.

if I've understood the reports from the court this week, he apparently employs some very expensive accountants to look after his tax affairs, however he possibly pays more tax than he needs to (cause that's what expensive accountants always recommend) and the accountants didn't seem to know about the offshore account (even though they look after all of the money affairs) - this suggests that his accountants aren't very good after all - he also shouts at policemen for looking at him in a funny way and always tells the truth apart from when he's talking to journalists when he makes things up that could then get him in trouble - if this was the script of a soap opera, it would get kicked out for being too far fetched.....

Archived