Romanian Football Match Abandoned due to violence

-JW-

Can't believe we've spent years sorting out our hooliganism and racism in order for us to be more accepted, and now all UEFA and FIFA do is cream the most racist, thuggish and corrupt countries around!

Countries like us should be rewarded with the big tournaments just for our hooliganism records alone - English football's a family activity now.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why? Poland is a GREAT place to hold it. I have been over there 3 times to see England and had 3 absolute great times there, of course there is a chance that there will be trouble, but there would the same chance in any of the countries in Europe. Personally, I cannot wait to see us win it over there...

you think there is the same chance of something kicking off in england or portugal for instance, as there is in poland? if you think that then you are quite deluded.

you think there is the same chance of something kicking off in england or portugal for instance, as there is in poland? if you think that then you are quite deluded.

I would suggest young Bunny, that Mr. Muespach has more experience in these sort of things than you do. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Rather than giving them a red card for hitting the thug they should have let both teams beat the **** out of him and given them a bonus for it- run on to a pitch and break a professional sportsman's cheek while he is not looking? Yeah big man- hopefully security gave him a good going over behind the scenes (He fell down the stairs Guv). As for the firework- if you let people take them into the ground it will happen eventually. Simple solution, use CCTV to ban anyone seen setting off a firework.

I agree, if this was in England it would be an international disgrace but we don't get any credit for turning the problem around while other countries don't get punished for not doing. Same old story

I would suggest young Bunny, that Mr. Muespach has more experience in these sort of things than you do. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

I would suggest the same too, i suppose its the period we grew up in, a time where little Danny Dyer clones singing "10 German bombers" definitely would have been nowhere to be seen in the hell holes of Europe!

I would suggest experience doesn't mean someone is right, the chances of trouble in poland is far greater than in england, that is a simple fact in honesty uttox. Poland itself knows they have a massive problem with hooliganism.

Why? Poland is a GREAT place to hold it. I have been over there 3 times to see England and had 3 absolute great times there, of course there is a chance that there will be trouble, but there would the same chance in any of the countries in Europe. Personally, I cannot wait to see us win it over there...

Exactly. All this about Ukraine and Poland, Russia etc not being good choices for major tournaments because of the hooligan problem is nonsense. Hooliganism is common in every single footballing country around Europe, and I doubt UEFA/FIFA even consider it an issue when deciding where to host the competitions really. Italia 90, Euro 96 and Belgium/Holland 2000 would certainly suggest they don't.

I would suggest experience doesn't mean someone is right, the chances of trouble in poland is far greater than in england, that is a simple fact in honesty uttox. Poland itself knows they have a massive problem with hooliganism.

B*llocks.

If it was in England, we'd have the Italians, the Germans, the Serbs, Croats, Polish, Ukrainians, Dutch, Belgian, Swedish, Turkish etc (I know some of these didn't qualify for Poland/Ukraine, just making a point) nutters all coming over here. As it is, our mob will go over there (those who can still travel anyhow). Pretty much the same chance of it kicking off, probably more given all our lot banned from travelling would all be in the country waiting for them.

I don't doubt there'll be trouble. I was just pointing out that Muespach is a regular on the England scene and will be well aware of it.

I don't doubt there'll be trouble. I was just pointing out that Muespach is a regular on the England scene and will be well aware of it.

he was making the point that there is the same chance of trouble if we held it in england as there is in poland, it is plain wrong. Polish football has serious problems with hooliganism, england has largely overcome these, poland has not.

B*llocks.

If it was in England, we'd have the Italians, the Germans, the Serbs, Croats, Polish, Ukrainians, Dutch, Belgian, Swedish, Turkish etc (I know some of these didn't qualify for Poland/Ukraine, just making a point) nutters all coming over here. As it is, our mob will go over there (those who can still travel anyhow). Pretty much the same chance of it kicking off, probably more given all our lot banned from travelling would all be in the country waiting for them.

not at all, for example policing is much different and as there is a massive problem in poland with hooliganism which the police seemingly can't handle unlike ours there is a bigger chance of something happening.

Hooliganism isn't always just about football, I would say that most couldn't even give a **** about football. Give the yobs in this country a reason to riot and they will...London Riots, would you of said that would of happened in this country?

Would it happen again say we lose to Germany again?

Hooliganism isn't always just about football, I would say that most couldn't even give a **** about football. Give the yobs in this country a reason to riot and they will...London Riots, would you of said that would of happened in this country?

Would it happen again say we lose to Germany again?

The london riots had a number of reasons why people joined them, the last time we lost to germany in the world cup nothing happened, people were annoyed but no rioting took place. What do I think? i think people would be annoyed and some might want to riot, but I would hope that we have the expertise in place to stop it like we have done for a number of years with football incidents.

I think it's impossible to predict what will happen when large numbers of fans across Europe gather in 1 country.

Poland aside I personally wouldn't say England would be a "safe" place to host a football tournament, this country is full of knobs who think they can do as the please, as seen on the news over the last few years.

I think it's impossible to predict what will happen when large numbers of fans across Europe gather in 1 country.

Poland aside I personally wouldn't say England would be a "safe" place to host a football tournament, this country is full of knobs who think they can do as the please, as seen on the news over the last few years.

I would say england is safer than , Italy, Spain, Poland, Ukraine, Russia and some others.

Archived