Aidan White

CumbrianRam

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slipped my mind that one lol

Didn't he get treated same time and place that barker got his knee done? Maybe he asked him to join on a season long loan to get match sharp 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Was on the next bed apparently to Barker.

Our Nige will never sign him though, its a big risk, given hes a foreigner.

He might not settle.

White isnt signing,

He's only just heard for the first year of his Derby Career, he has to be understudy to Gareth Roberts.

Which has become a surprise given he played 35 first team games for Leeds last season.

Is that true?

Of course it isn't... White has been tracked by lille, celtic, newcastle...etc and apparently wants big money.

If he came here, he wouldn't be a bleeding understudy to g-rob, he would be first team without a doubt. The fishy thing about this rumour is that we were looking for an under-study, my guess is that the kelvin fiasco at Crewe made clough place a bigger importance on signing a left back (with versatility) which he has to come straight into the first team picture.

Could be wrong.

Am I the only one who doesnt really want Pierce?

We need an experienced Pro to replace shacks. Preferably someone with a bit of height. Since we lack it all across the team.

Other than that, We have Bucko and O'Brien who are more than capable as partners in CD

Maybe we get a left back who can fill in if necessary, much like Naylor can.

doubt pearce will be arriving tommorrow and is keogh definetely signed yet?

white will have to be first choice if he signs tbh

The only things about Pearce have been on football rumours - no news with any weight about it what so ever!

White, Sammon and Keogh I can believe. I also can believe that Waghorn will probably still be watched, we track players like a hawk until they're in a position of weakness and then we pounce 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Archived