Have The Sleeping Gaints Final Woken At Long Last

B4ev6is

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has the sleeping gaints known as derby county final woken up, I for one i hope they have as we did not play well against millwall but we still manage to come out with three points even more impresive thing is we won 3 nit against a good millwall team. but we have one 6 out of 8 games so far, and may it long continue if we win tommrow night we could go top, and if we win against Lecester city that might just set us up for the rest of the season i can not see how anyone going to stop us now. I have said for many years now that derby can win this league. but important thing is if can continue this into october and novermber if we can we have a very good chance of walking away with it. and we still have players to come back and players yet to make debut likes of callium ball, surely he should be at least on the beanch for tommrow night.

Hi B4 - as always, loving your enthusiasm, but for me, (especially with our recent run) there's an awful long way to go before the

seasons Champions are decided. Now I along with the rest of us hope we win it and go up, isn't going forward and getting promotion what every team and manager is after?

But, I think it's highly doubtful we'll win every game and Clough has said himself that some games we simply won't be good enough.

Saying that, there really must be a definate buzz in the dressing room at the minute. It's been happening on here aswell, people are on a high with the results coming our way and it's great to see isn't it?

For me, I'm happy for the team to go quietly about their business and try their very best. Can't ask for more than that can we? Some matches we'll win, some not - but if the team spirit continues and they all help each other out, who knows what will happen? There are a lot of positives around lately and the team must be quietly confident that they can continue to build on that.

So, with the hope of more happy days like the one's we've seen recently, here's to a win tonight 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Just seeing this thread title makes me cringe.

You've not heard the Kev Moore Derby song then tomsdubs, which starts with the line "We've been waiting since 1974, for justice to be done, for the sleeping giant to roar...."

Nowt wrong with the title in my opinion.

well what i saw tonight the lads played with a lot of heart and spirt and fight as well, i think we were very unlucky not to get the win as we hit the bar 3 times and theo had one ruled out, but right a the death steven davies shout barried that header, but on the whole a 1-1 draw was a fair result but one thing i will say about barnslay they like to play fast and defances attacking football, they made it hard for us tonight but i can not fault any of the players tonight but at least were 2nd maybe lescester might be a better for as they are going to have too come at us. which should suit our away football to the ground with counter attacking football. i think theo looked tired but maybe carrying a injury i hope not.

Archived