Have The Sleeping Gaints Final Woken At Long Last

B4ev6is

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough. I actually thought Watford were worse than Millwall, but there you go.

I'm not getting carried away, and don't think we've played exceptional stuff. But I do believe that, if we keep this squad next season, and make one or two additions, and ship one two out, we could be in the promotion mix next year.

Do you mean Watford v us,or Watford v The Scum ?.

They had ninety Per cent of the play against us, and we only had one shot, and Davies scored.

Do you mean Watford v us,or Watford v The Scum ?.

They had ninety Per cent of the play against us, and we only had one shot, and Davies scored.

90% of the play? That sounds like a stat plucked from the air.

We didn't look as vulnerable at the back - not that we did on Saturday, although they had a fair few chances.

millwall were a poor side make no mistake about it, they created chances but have awful strikers who can't score, they are relegation candidates this season for my money. It is too early to get carried away with dreams of top 4 etc, we did this last season and look where we ended up, let's see where we are at christmas and if we are still top6/ top 10 then we can get excited. Our squad strength isn't massively strong in my opinion, it isn't top 4 for me. I love B4's enthusiasm, however i just cannot agree. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Well, you will listen to Radio Derby...

Nah mate match report on BBC, and watching highlights on the Tele 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> .

There you have it in triplicate, how the fluck did that happen ?

Archived