Have The Sleeping Gaints Final Woken At Long Last

B4ev6is

Has the sleeping gaints known as derby county final woken up, I for one i hope they have as we did not play well against millwall but we still manage to come out with three points even more impresive thing is we won 3 nit against a good millwall team. but we have one 6 out of 8 games so far, and may it long continue if we win tommrow night we could go top, and if we win against Lecester city that might just set us up for the rest of the season i can not see how anyone going to stop us now. I have said for many years now that derby can win this league. but important thing is if can continue this into october and novermber if we can we have a very good chance of walking away with it. and we still have players to come back and players yet to make debut likes of callium ball, surely he should be at least on the beanch for tommrow night.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on don't get carried away. We have a tough month coming up with playing Leicester, Southampton, Reading, Boro and Portsmouth, at least wait till we have played them and then if we are still up there I may be able to accept people tipping us to be around the play offs come the end of the season. There are a lot better teams than us in this division and this will show more as the season progresses. I suppose the good thing is that we seem to have ground out a few good results without exactly playing great football, which is what you need to do if you're going to be successful in this division.

i have think we can do a lot better than the play offs, i don't think portmorth are that strong and nore do i think westham are eathier i think derby has a better team than all the champship put togather, and southhamption bubble has to burst as some point, and when it does i think you will soon see them tubbleing down the table.

Hi, I've been watching this forum for ages now and I've never really signed up but i just want to quickly say B4 how can you say West Ham aren't strong? the likes of Carlton Cole, Kevin Nolan, David Bentley... I really don't know what planet you're on B4.

b4 really does talk bollux, those three would strengthen our bench, don't think they'd make the starting 11 though...

Callum Ball needs to keep his fingers crossed for quite a few injuries if he want's to get into the team

Tyson

Davies

Robinson

Ward

Maguire

Doyle

Surely Ball should go out on loan for a season, he's proved he can score goals at Academy level no problem, find a club to give him a shot at league football in either League 2 or the Conference.

Callum Ball needs to keep his fingers crossed for quite a few injuries if he want's to get into the team

Tyson

Davies

Robinson

Ward

Maguire

Doyle

Surely Ball should go out on loan for a season, he's proved he can score goals at Academy level no problem, find a club to give him a shot at league football in either League 2 or the Conference.

Think Cywka would be ahead of him as well

I think our squads on par with the top 4 premiership sides...

I prey you're being sarcastic SnB??? Our squad isn't even on par with the top four Championship sides.

As for B4's usual over enthusiastic tub-thumping let's see how we are at the end of October, if we're roughly in the same position then we may start getting carried away, until then let's just see what happens... Got to applaud the lad's energy though

Disagree. They looked alot better than Doncaster. They did have a few chances in fairness, and looked pretty organised. We just passed them to death with the goals that we scored.

Being better than Doncaster though should not be difficult. Hardly a yardstick to measure them by.

Personally thought they were bad.

Being better than Doncaster though should not be difficult. Hardly a yardstick to measure them by.

Personally thought they were bad.

Fair enough. I actually thought Watford were worse than Millwall, but there you go.

I'm not getting carried away, and don't think we've played exceptional stuff. But I do believe that, if we keep this squad next season, and make one or two additions, and ship one two out, we could be in the promotion mix next year.

Archived