O'Driscoll Gardening, Saunders Covering

Day

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another ridiculous decision. O'Driscoll was doing a good job at Doncaster making sure they have been punching well above their weight for the last few seasons.

Saunders has a woeful managerial record and Doncaster have just secured themselves relegation to Division One.

Not his fault that his first two choice strikers get injured on the opening day of the season. But it is his fault for buying Glass Barnes.

For a club the size of Doncaster, Giles Barnes signing has to be a no brainer. He is there on a pay as you play deal and can win you a game in an instant. I would have him back at Derby on the same terms in an instant. We are short of quality and lack a play maker. Nothing to lose and no financial outlay whatsoever.

Another ridiculous decision. O'Driscoll was doing a good job at Doncaster making sure they have been punching well above their weight for the last few seasons.

Saunders has a woeful managerial record and Doncaster have just secured themselves relegation to Division One.

Though I agree that O'Driscoll had done a fantastic job thus far, I wouldn't say Saunders has a shocking record - he's done a pretty good job at Wrexham. I honestly thought this was going to be their year, but probably not now he's left.

Some people have short memories I'm affraid, there were plenty calling for Clough to be removed despite our long list of injuries and a far shorter run without a win.

O'Driscoll has done a good job without any shadow of doubt, but Rovers need results and quickly.

A meeting between SOD and JR took place last night and the announcement was a bit of a shock this morning.

Rovers fans are devided on this one.

Tough one, when you're in a slump like they are it's very difficult to get out of it and a change or personnel is sometimes what is needed.

Saying that, i like O'Driscoll and the football his teams play, his Donny side has tore us apart on occasions. For all what he's done for them and the injuries they've had the sacking is a little harsh imo. I wouldnt have gave him too much longer though.

Just been watching SSN, didn't realise he's picked up just 3 wins this year, in 32 games. Last win in the league was the start of March against....Derby. That's shocking form.

Clough, 9 wins this year and some fans want to see him gone.

Archived