Matchday Chat

Day

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't cost more no, the reason is I don't want it to take away posts from the forum. Off Topic Area is there for the general chin wagging stuff, if the chat was left open the off topic board would go quiet.

well when I go in if I see a member in there, they never reply. Why are they in there?

voyeurism I recon.

Oh, they might not want to talk to me I suppose?

Happens to me too Sparky, I presume it registers that someone's in the room but doesn't publish your comments to the other person?

I don't think NothernRam would lower himself to having a convasation with you. 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons//wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

The chat works fine, if people are in there and not talking it's either

a - You're boring them

b - They don't like you

c - They have a browser tab left open with the chat

d - They've gone for a poo

I don't think NothernRam would lower himself to having a convasation with you. 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

The chat works fine, if people are in there and not talking it's either

a - You're boring them

b - They don't like you

c - They have a browser tab left open with the chat

d - They've gone for a poo

I vote for answer D.

Matchday Chat has been updated with some new features, the biggest one is from the mobile skin using Android, iPhone, Blackberry devices you can now access the chat. So if you are at the game with a decent signal you can drop in and say hello.

• 2 months later...

I can't get back in, the limit has been reached, any chance of increasing the numbers?

If you're paying yeah, it's a addon that I have to pay for and the package we are on 50 is the limit. Next package is 250 users which we would never use. We rarely hit the 50 limit, just get in there nice and early next match.

Archived