Matchday Chat

Day

No limit on how many times it's used just 50 online at any one time, it's hosted on the company who make this forum software servers, I'd host it on this server if I could but there's no option to.

The 50 limit isn't free no, it's $29.99 for the year which isn't a great deal but when you add it to all the other costs it mounts up. The forum software cost $149.99 with a 6 month renewal cost of $25.00, the addon for the fanzine which is coming cost $49.99 (sorry for doing a Bris but it's an American company), hosting is English tho and that's £46 per month.

The previous 2 forums also cost around $200 each.

The ads do cover some if the costs, which is why I have them unfortunately. I can't discuss exactly how much they make or encourage any clicks as per the Google Adsense terms and conditions.

The next package for the chat is $49.99 for 250 users but like I say we rarely hit the 50 mark for longer than 5 minutes.

Might have cost/costing a bit but getting away from the DET every penny was worth it.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I'am looking for a way to have a live scores ticker above the chat which pulls the data in from another site, no plans for a scoreboard as I'd have to create something that could be edited on the fly by the mods as the goals go in.

I'am looking for a way to have a live scores ticker above the chat which pulls the data in from another site, no plans for a scoreboard as I'd have to create something that could be edited on the fly by the mods as the goals go in.

You could hire a specific MATCH DAY MODERATOR!. who just edits the score on the board on Match Day and has to keep an eye out for the goals, I can do this job 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Archived