Tom Naylor

Rampant Rob

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He did very well, no hoofing the ball forward but playing it out calmly. The scoreline flattered Derby, we were the best team but the match was one of those where we still had to soak up some pressure (not a lot, but some).

Naylor didn't give the ball away, unlike Brayford on Saturday, well worth developing his talent for the next step up.

He did very well, no hoofing the ball forward but playing it out calmly. The scoreline flattered Derby, we were the best team but the match was one of those where we still had to soak up some pressure (not a lot, but some).

Naylor didn't give the ball away, unlike Brayford on Saturday, well worth developing his talent for the next step up.

What sort of build is he and has he got any pace?

What sort of build is he and has he got any pace?

Similar build to Brayford, looks nippy enough given the small amount of chasing back he had to do. I was more impressed with Riggott, lots of class, just seemed to have ages of time compared to others, no panicking in possession (almost Igor like, dare I say).

Similar build to Brayford, looks nippy enough given the small amount of chasing back he had to do. I was more impressed with Riggott, lots of class, just seemed to have ages of time compared to others, no panicking in possession (almost Igor like, dare I say).

Barker tweeted - Another 70/75 mins today. Me and the big headed riggot at centre back! Didn't need to win a header with him there! Ha ha

Barker tweeted - Another 70/75 mins today. Me and the big headed riggot at centre back! Didn't need to win a header with him there! Ha ha

Riggot was class, as I put in the "reserves win" thread, he just seemed to have extra time on the ball compared to others, won everything in the air and even went for a sit down after 85mins (we'd used 3 subs by that point and were 4-0 up)

Barker and Riggot were as good as Shacks and OB as a centre back pairing. Buxton even did okay at left back!

• 1 month later...

Signed until 2015 - is that the final nayl for Addisons derby future.

4 centre halves signed until 2014/15 now

Miles will be here until at least the end of this season I hope. Add presence to Midfield see how it goes. if it doesn't go well, sell him off. we dont have much to lose (apart from his wages)

Archived