Callium ball to get a start?

B4ev6is

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good week for Ball, 4 goals this week including his brace at Chesterfield in the Reserves and the brace against Liverpool.

15 year old Kwame Thomas from the Rams U16 squad, and England under internationl capped a good week, after his midweek appearance with the Reserves, by scoring the winner in Liverpool.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/match/fixtures/academy/liverpool-academy-v-derby-7782/last-match-report

Good week for Ball, 4 goals this week including his brace at Chesterfield in the Reserves and the brace against Liverpool.

15 year old Kwame Thomas from the Rams U16 squad, and England under internationl capped a good week, after his midweek appearance with the Reserves, by scoring the winner in Liverpool.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/match/fixtures/academy/liverpool-academy-v-derby-7782/last-match-report

And 2 assists in the Liverpool game!

Watched all the game, Ball's first touch in the first half was dreadul. In the second half he was much better good header and great free kick needs to lose a bit of timber if he is gonna start for 1st team. Mats Morch made an amazing double save in the 2nd half, he looks very good as do the 2 centre backs Galinski and lelan i think they are called. Rhys Sharp did well at full back he is very quick. Kwame Thomas was hardly in the game but got on the scoresheet and crossed for ball's header. May have been a good decision not to play Bennett with the match being on the tv dont want to alert any bigger clubs including liverpool who may try to snap him up.

well also string of results for resevses and youth team, and was part of the thrashing of warsall 6-1 to derby resevses, he got two goals in that one as well i just feel in certain games when we all know were going to struggle, to have someone like callium ball upfront would help likes of steven davies, and jamie ward he would pull players away from them, and open space up for them to get shots on goal. and he might even get one himself, as we all said he knows were the net is, and i make it 6 goals already for two teams, I don't know what else he has to do to get clough to notice him.

I want Ball to play at some point but we have scored in every game so far, so it's not like we need him. And some people said who watched the under 19's game against Liverpool on TV, he looked overweight, got pushed off the ball easily. But he did know where the goal was. Would he get the time and space in the championship? Also Michael Boulding was scoring for fun in the reserves last season. At the moment our attacking options are S Davies, Ward, Theo and Maguire and with Tyson and Doyle on his way back. That's five (arguably six) players that Ball has to better than, which at the moment I don't think he is.

Archived