Callium ball to get a start?

B4ev6is

I think callium ball should get a game againsy sky blues, and if jamie ward is not fit by then i would start callium ball for this game, and play him alongside steven davies i think we have been missing some strengh even were 3rd in the table i think some times our forwards lose the ball to easly. but having callium ball upfront he would bring much needed protection for steven davies as he needs sometimes get shots on goal and to lose players or drag them away from him i think that was part of the probleam against burnley. that we had no one boss them about give there defance any probleams.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think callium ball should get a game againsy sky blues, and if jamie ward is not fit by then i would start callium ball for this game, and play him alongside steven davies i think we have been missing some strengh even were 3rd in the table i think some times our forwards lose the ball to easly. but having callium ball upfront he would bring much needed protection for steven davies as he needs sometimes get shots on goal and to lose players or drag them away from him i think that was part of the probleam against burnley. that we had no one boss them about give there defance any probleams.

Are you in a relationship with Callum Ball? Because thats all you ever go on about.

Won't get a start yet, came back too fat in pre-season.

Please keep posting b4 and ignore them, your spelling is perfectly fine and you raise some interesting points. Ball would keep the ball well but would he have the necessary know how to use that skill correctly.

While his spelling is not perfectly fine, he has a good excuse for it.

B4, I think you are just a little too positive for your own good. I know Ball is a decent prospect but the bro love for him isn't justified. We'll see how he goes this season, but why ask for him to start when we've won 4 out of 5.

I think we may see Callum ball go on loan to a league 2 club to further his progress!! We all know clough wasn't happy with the way ball returned for pre season and maybe he has the wrong attitude! Ball is young and needs to toughen up a little on the ball as he is easily nudged off it! Maybe going to a lower league for a little may help him!!

I can understand B4 so whats the problem? :mad: (mindless idiots). Ball needs to be sent out on loan to a League 1 or 2 club just to gain 1st team experience. So maybe another couple of years he'll be banging in 20 goals a season :D

I can understand B4 so whats the problem? :mad: (mindless idiots). Ball needs to be sent out on loan to a League 1 or 2 club just to gain 1st team experience. So maybe another couple of years he'll be banging in 20 goals a season :D

By the look of him this morning he needs to lose a bit of weight first. No doubt he knows where the net is but he would need a little more movement in him to make an impact in the proffesional game - he relied a lot on the midfield behind him.

He's not ready yet.

Archived