Chris Martin

tomsdubs

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't Panic, I don't think we are in Trouble at all.. people may say the Warning Sign has been there for a while and Yes, I can't believe we Lost! at Peterborough and it was a real Low and The Hardest Part was losing it in the last minute which had a lot of people asking What If and moans of being back to Square One but we know there is Daylight at the end of the tunnel and we know when we get a few players back, it will bring Sparks of life into Pride Park and we'll be winning games again... well that's my Twisted Logic and hopefully that will be when the Clocks strikes 3 on Saturday.

Just the thought of winning that big game on Saturday sends a Shiver down my spine.

as for Chris Martin, he is a good player and wouldn't mind seeing him here but he'd only find himself on the bench when players come back, so doubt he'd come.

Crystal Palace are delighted to announce the loan signing of Chris Martin from Premier League side Norwich City until Monday 2 January.

Martin will be immediately available for the club's next fixture against Leicester City and will then have the opportunity to feature in eight more Championship games, culminating with Leicester again in the new year.

Originally a trainee with the Canaries Martin has gone on to make more than 100 appearances for the club, and has featured four times this season for Paul Lambert's side, including in matches against Manchester United and Chelsea.

http://www.cpfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10323~2516069,00.html

Archived