Thank you, Nigel Clough

Cisse

Just realised that nobody has done this thread so here it is. A thread to tell thank you to our manager who has led us to our best start since 1905.

For years at this point of season I have been dissappointed of our results but this year is different. So thank you Nigel ! I don't how you did it since everyone was so sure this season would be horrible at least but sure am glad at our position so far.:D

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll second that, and to think we are without Barker Green and Tyson, things

are definitely on the up and up!

Got my fingers crossed thou for Steve Davies, could all go pearshaped if we dont have a fit striker.

Where was a simular thread last season when we failed to WIN for three months huh:rolleyes:

Where was a simular thread last season when we failed to WIN for three months huh:rolleyes:

There was one or two of us sticking up for young Nige......I argued with many that NC was on to summat and we need to stick with him...

I'm not gloating just yet....just letting you know that I will be gloating if he does turn this club round......;)

There was one or two of us sticking up for young Nige......I argued with many that NC was on to summat and we need to stick with him...

I'm not gloating just yet....just letting you know that I will be gloating if he does turn this club round......;)

If he does, polite member, you will deserve to gloat:cool:

Yes thank you Nigel and all that, but it won't mean a thing if we don't finish higher than last year.

I wonder if the same people thanked him when we broke the record for number of consecutive home victories (6) and went 4th yet then wanted his head 2 months later when we'd gone from 4th to 19th, lost about 12 in 14 including 2 to Forest and the FA Cup tie with Crawley..

Whilst it's great that he's being appreciated for his hard work.. I wouldn't get too caried away like you say mate, it won't mean jot if we have another season of struggles..

Can we save our thankyou NC thread until April please.. The month when we've mathematically won the league :rolleyes:

I think Nigel is entitled to hear some gratitude while the season is still on the way. He will get a lot of criticism when things go badly why should we save praise when he desrves it. We tend to be very negative here when things take a bad turn and then while things are going our way we are still being negative and saying it will get dissappointing again. It probably will but while we are 2nd in the league we could try to enjoy it a while.

Don't forget his contract is nearly up. I'll also add a question - could the signing of Waghorn (or not) be a decider on the contract situation.

That is assuming Nigel still feels he could give him regular starts to improve the team.

I mention this because I heard that Nigel was complimented on his up & coming youngsters at a local game and his alleged response was ' I hope I am around to see them develop'

Cannot substantiate this though.

Don't forget his contract is nearly up. I'll also add a question - could the signing of Waghorn (or not) be a decider on the contract situation.

That is assuming Nigel still feels he could give him regular starts to improve the team.

I mention this because I heard that Nigel was complimented on his up & coming youngsters at a local game and his alleged response was ' I hope I am around to see them develop'

Cannot substantiate this though.

he said that on Radio Derby

punctuation can be used for decorative effect nowadays......

i like to use a series of dots to string things together......like very fine stitching.......but totally meaningless.....although they do look like frogs spawn.....

sometimes - maybe like now - i like to use dashes .These are quite pleasing. They have a structural - ordering effect upon a sentance.

Apostrophe's or apostrophes' are very difficult but sometime's one's like these's are quite pretty.

CAPITAL LETTERS!!! and shouty things are scary and excessive use might lead to bed wetting and stress!

Girly things like kisses xxx and smileys :-) have a calming effect.

Never use these things / The basic instability of the shape will only upset your ying and yang and bring bad luck.

"The Girly's Guide to Punctuation - and how to make friends ;-) xx" is full of good advice !! x

punctuation can be used for decorative effect nowadays......

i like to use a series of dots to string things together......like very fine stitching.......but totally meaningless.....although they do look like frogs spawn.....

sometimes - maybe like now - i like to use dashes .These are quite pleasing. They have a structural - ordering effect upon a sentance.

Apostrophe's or apostrophes' are very difficult but sometime's one's like these's are quite pretty.

CAPITAL LETTERS!!! and shouty things are scary and excessive use might lead to bed wetting and stress!

Girly things like kisses xxx and smileys :-) have a calming effect.

Never use these things / The basic instability of the shape will only upset your ying and yang and bring bad luck.

"The Girly's Guide to Punctuation - and how to make friends ;-) xx" is full of good advice !! x

Your a geniussss.

Loovveeeee uuu <3

:-) :-)

xxx

Archived