Wisdom teeth

orangefleece

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine have come through recently, more painful than hitting your knackers with sledge hammer.

Dentist would of told me my head will fall off if I don't have them out, instead I took the pain like a real man.

Mine have come through recently, more painful than hitting your knackers with sledge hammer.

Dentist would of told me my head will fall off if I don't have them out, instead I took the pain like a real man.

How old are you? If you don't mind me asking. Just that I'm 18, and I've got all mine, but then again I know people that haven't got any yet. Mine were more annoying than painful.

well i'm 39 and only 1 is making its belated debut for the pearly whites ....my Dentist seems completly dissinterested in the fact that i am frequently in pain saying ' it will get a bit sore' & 'make sure you keep them clean' the cheeky bleeder....oh and like **** is it sore GRRRRRRRRR ....

Mine came through years ago, although one of the sneaky ******* decided it would bs a good idea to burrow into my jaw bone rather than up through my gun properly.

Did you have it taken out?

Mine are at a funny angle, top right grew out more on the right side, I can feel gum before the tooth starts if that makes sense.

Top left it's right next to the furthest back tooth, can't see it but can feel it and it's pushed the other tooth so it's pointing sideways.

Heard you can get some that never actually break through the gum. Not really bothered what they look like, nobody will see them back there although I don't want my head falling off.

@Edin I'm 29, took around a year and half for them to get to this point. Feels like they have finished now.

You know this for a fact do you ?:D

Mine came through in my 30s and had to have them out. One of them required chipping away at the jaw bone.

It must have been bad, it was the only time my husband (now ex) asked me how I was feeling ! Never managed to ask that during 3 pregnancies and births! Not big on sympathy!

I had mine out 25 years ago, and i can still feel the pain when ii think about it.

It feels like your head is going to cave in.

Really, Really, REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY painfull.

I'd leave them there as long as you can, cos i'm glad i don't have to go through that again.

Archived