Wisdom teeth

orangefleece

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in my 30's and haven't had any come through. Infact I had forgot all about them. Hopefully I'm in that 10% that doesn't get them. I get ulcers all the time especially when I'm stressed. Bonjela them like mad.

Best thread ever. Oh, and ulcers are easily dealt with, bite through them then spit out the blood. They heal up quicker.

Or atleast that's what I do, and it seems to work for me.

bite through them? are you crazy? My tactic is to put salt on them, stings like crazy but does the trick. Cramp is another thing, painful stuff.

I had all 4 of mine out in my 20's because they were growing the wrong way. The single most painful thing i have ever incurred in my entire life. Had to have my jaw dislocated to get them out and when i was woken up after the op i had bruises all down my chest where they had been leaning on me to dig away at my jaw.

Soup for weeks after.

bite through them? are you crazy? My tactic is to put salt on them, stings like crazy but does the trick. Cramp is another thing, painful stuff.

Maybe, works though. Just painful for thirty seconds, gets all the crap out of them.

I had all 4 of mine out in my 20's because they were growing the wrong way. The single most painful thing i have ever incurred in my entire life. Had to have my jaw dislocated to get them out and when i was woken up after the op i had bruises all down my chest where they had been leaning on me to dig away at my jaw.

Soup for weeks after.

It seems like i got off lightly.

Archived