Derby County v Doncaster Rovers

GboroRam

I believe Clough is mainly using two diffenrent tactics - depending on playing away or at home.

Away - I believe Clough wants to play in a 4-5-1 formation to dominate the midfield and strengh the defence, and up front - if it possible - with a fast striker like Tyson and Robinson. In time I'm sure Robinson will be given more time to adopt into the team, as he for sure a one for the future.

Shackell are going to be all the deference from last year, and is for sure our most imporatnt player of all, because of he's so calm and easy on the ball with lot of confidence and great survey og the play, and it all affects the other players in a very positive manner.

But if - like I believe - this Derby squard keep devellop futher, I'm sure Clough like to use a 4-4-2 formation with Tyson and Robinson( or Maguire).

At home I'm sure Clough would like to play 4-4-2 or even 4-3-3 all depending on the team we're going to face.

I would like to see a more attackminded midfield at home of - (CM)-Bailey, (LM)-Ward and (RM)Cywka and Steve Davies just behind Maguire and Robinson; and I would like to think, that Clough would go for that when Shaun Barker is back again to play along site Shackell in the defence.

I agree that both Bailey and B. Davies haven't done enough yet, but at the same time I'm sure they devellop like the others the more time they will be given on the field.

Bailey has played very little because of his injury, so he need time to peak. I'm not sure about B. Davies though, he could devellop too - but I'm not sure he got what it takes in the end, and right now I have to agre that Hendrick is a better choice right now and today against Doncaster.

I my view our biggest problem is left back, and Clough need to find someone of real quality instead of Kilbane, who should play as cover for our left midfiled instead and Roberts.

I believe Clough is trying to get someone in at that place at loan, and that he still sees Martyn Waghorn as the perfect player in our team at right site of our midfield.

I just hope Leicester will buy at least one more striker, which will put MW futher back in Erikssons picking order and create the oppertunety for us to loan Waghorn and later on in the next transferwindow to buy him.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived