Derby County v Doncaster Rovers

GboroRam

Another decent response by a losing Manager;

He;s maybe being a bit harsh on his team for their first half display - they controlled much of possession but with no sharp or hayter had no end product.

With those two on the pitch they would have scored at least once. It was a close game til Ben Davies scored the third, which killed it.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Craig Bryson should have got man of the match today, in my opinion. No doubt that Ben Davies had a corking game too and his goal was a pearler, but Bryson was terrific. Never stopped running, covered the entire pitch and made some quality tackles and passes. We've signed a little gem there, and he's still only 6 or something. He's clearly having the time of his life out there too. Also how composed and ahead of their years are Hendrick and O'Brien looking?

Happy times. Feet very much on the ground but happy times - loving it. Well done lads.

agreed!

nice to see younger hungrier players like hendrick, bryson and bailey in our midfield compared to having savage and pearson in there..massive difference!

breaston eh, the town i grew up in :cool:

Anyone got any idea on where I could see goals/highlights outside of the UK? I have tried to buy RamsPlayer a couple of times but it doesn't seem to like my Malaysian card, BBC is no good.

I have seen most of the other games but my searches for the donny game have come up blank....

Anyone got any idea on where I could see goals/highlights outside of the UK? I have tried to buy RamsPlayer a couple of times but it doesn't seem to like my Malaysian card, BBC is no good.

I have seen most of the other games but my searches for the donny game have come up blank....

I had a look for you chap, the only highlights I could find were the bbc ones and they're UK only. Have you tried using a proxy on your internet? Sometimes they fool the 'UK only' services.

Otherwise just hope it appears on YouTube at some point, that or ask around for a password for Ramsplayer. I think Bris Vegas has one, i'm sure he'll be sympathetic to a fellow ex-pat and send you the details :)

Ta, it's OK - just did a quick check and there is a program on tonight over here that should in theory show the goals - 30 min show to cover all the divisions below premier so doubt I'll get much, crazy when you think I could watch every premier game 4 times if I wanted to...you really see the difference in exposure between the leagues out here...

Archived