the positive thread

RamNut

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to the topic..........

Now 26.5% there to avoiding the 'R' word after playing less that 9% of our games!!

Stevie D is [sIZE=3]15%[/sIZE] there to becoming our "20 goals a season" man!!

Mr Shackell is 5% there to becoming our "20 goals a season" man!!

Bryson is 5% there to becoming our "20 goals a season" man!!

Ben Davis is 5% there to becoming our "20 goals a season" man!!

Kilbane is 5% there to becoming our "20 goals a season" man!!

And then on a side note, Ramnut, I agree with the others we need photo evidence.

i like how this thread slips down the board between games. shows that despite the positive comments we are all still pinching ourselves and staying somewhat realistic.

i'd also like to take some credit for our upturn in fortunes. last season i had ramsplayer for the duration of our purple patch and forgot to renew and we dropped right off. i bought it this season before the villa game and couldn't listen to the cup match and look whats happening. i have told my boss that under no circumstance should my shifts clash with DCFC games from now on!

nothing to do with cloughs tactics being excellent or the new signings bedding in brilliantly (loving how kilbane seems to get involved and keep things calm) or anything to do with what is the best team spirit i have seen in a derby team since the bald eagle got us up or that the SE corner and the rest have been singing themselves horse or anything else!

football what? superstitious hmmm? id say!

p.s. i think i may need surgery to remove my tongue from my cheek.

Well, what a surprise, we keep winning.

It's based on hard work and endeavor, with a little bit of quality thrown in, ie B Davies' set pieces are very good, being based on graft it should be easier to keep going, it all depends on whether he can keep the motivation up. It's obviously a lot easier to do when you're winning games than when the luck is going against you.

Positives;

Savage is gone.

Don't underestimate the difference it has made to the club finally getting rid of that no-trick pony, his signing was a complete disaster and we've just wasted 3 1/2 years and God knows how many millions.

Pearson is nowhere near the team.

Halle-flaming-luja.

We've finally got a decent center half who is vocal and organises the back 4, and a decent center back pairing, capable of playing more than two games on the trot together.

What a difference that makes.

Savage is gone.

this team reminds me of the Billy Davies promotion team

similar spirit

they run their socks off

work hard for 90 minutes

midfield grafters - seth, oakley, jones = bailey, bryson, ben davies

peschisolido = ward

instead of dave jones free kicks we have ben davies

lots of 1-0s

the ability to see games out

steve howard would fit right in