The Worse Performance To Ever Win A Game?

EastKentRam

Knew you could not resist lol.

Obrian is young and is learning and knows that he is covering The good thing is at present is that Barker who has never been 100% fit can get 100% and will not be chucked in like last two seasons. Not going to get in debate re OBrian and Barker just remember Obrian is lucky to be here with his run of bad luck and at present the defence is playing well all it takes a dip and it could knock him.

Nice to win 3 out of 3 Just hope we beat Donny the good thing (although I am not happy he has a serious injury and wish him quick successful recovery) is that Sharpe not playing as he does us every time at our place

You are B4 and I claim my £5

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
right - so you saw a drab first half and you picked our midfield trio.

Hmmm.

I'm out.

Sorry I forgot, because I perhaps saw the game through a monitor that means I'm not allowed to form an opinion. Tiger Woods, good golfer aint he... Oh wait, can't comment.

I'm out.

How did you watch it online? Was there a stream, gutting i didnt see that.

He’s obviously lying.

What I can’t understand is why people bother engaging people with this mind set. They will never be happy and just feed on the oxygen of publicity in endeavouring to fulfil their own egos.

He’s obviously lying.

What I can’t understand is why people bother engaging people with this mind set. They will never be happy and just feed on the oxygen of publicity in endeavouring to fulfil their own egos.

he is obviously just annoyed because he lives abroad and people say therefore he cannot have an opinion, also it is endeavoring ;)

Archived