Watford v Derby County

Day

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
awesome result. Totally out of it but hang on till half time. Bailey went off. We looked doomed. Davies scored another cracker. Everbody worked hard for the points including the subs. When was the last time we won our first two league games??.

GET IN THERE

I don't care about the League Cup its a nothing cup the League is the most important business for us.

Now what is the saying grinding out results when you do not play to well is the key to a good season. TOday we have done this and this will only bread confidence. Fielding kept us in it, Shackell looks a snip at a Million Bryson is the one no one notices what he does Croft coming back into the game Davies does nothing really but can score the goal which is important.

2 wins in first 2 games nice start.

You may not be happy some of you with the signing but there s=is definately a start of a positive ethos in respect of not letting leads slip.

Lets look against Birmingham went a goal down came back got in front and held it. Today under pressure all first half and sounds like we were ucky not to be down at half time, we get a goal and hold the lead and away from home. Brilliant.

The test for me is Doncaster on 20th if we can get a draw or win against them will be happy as I am from round the area and they have been a bad side to play at our place in the league

:D:D:D:D

I wouldn't.. Just like with BDs team, we'll eventually get found out and start getting whacked 4/5-0

Whilst it's great to have 6 points, our performances haven't been worthy of it.

I agree with that.

But this time last season we were playing well and were embarking on a bad start. So it's nice to have this balance it out. Especially at Vicarage Road.

Let's hope we can have a performance and a win/draw at Blackpool.

I wouldn't.. Just like with BDs team, we'll eventually get found out and start getting whacked 4/5-0

Whilst it's great to have 6 points, our performances haven't been worthy of it.

I admit, they sounded patchy, but watching them in the flesh, is different to listening to a Shrewsbury fan commenting on the Rams.

Init.

Archived