Ishmael Miller

Alex W

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its been renamed.. Its now called "The King Prawn Stadium"

I'm going to compromise on the 'Skips Stadium'.

Still a crisp based stadium, but with a prawn cocktail flavouring.

Mmmmm, delicious branding combo.

2million for miller would be an absolute waste of money, he hasn't really done nothing apart from be mentioned for his size and physical ability.

Most he has ever scored in one season in the league is 9 goals, last season he scored once in 12 apps and wasn't good enough to break through into a QPR side who were lacking upfront.

Bringing him on loan, wouldn't be so bad.. see if he can do anything but 2million for a player who is not proven in anyway is very bad, I am surprised at Leicester they have 4 maybe 5 better players upfront already!

2million for miller would be an absolute waste of money, he hasn't really done nothing apart from be mentioned for his size and physical ability.

Most he has ever scored in one season in the league is 9 goals, last season he scored once in 12 apps and wasn't good enough to break through into a QPR side who were lacking upfront.

Bringing him on loan, wouldn't be so bad.. see if he can do anything but 2million for a player who is not proven in anyway is very bad, I am surprised at Leicester they have 4 maybe 5 better players upfront already!

Leicester have enough money to buy him so forest dont buy him. but i dont think its that, hes exactly the kind of stupid signing sven would make. hes just spending for the sake of spending.

From Svens time at Notts County, he will have learnt two things:

Nottingham Forest is a vile club

The woman on EMT who does the sports has the biggest nose in the world.

Now, he hasn't escaped the second point, so we have to presume he has joined Leicester just to buy all the players Forest want. If he doesn't want them, then he phones his mate up in Swansea. That's how i read into it.

• 2 weeks later...
From Svens time at Notts County, he will have learnt two things:

Nottingham Forest is a vile club

The woman on EMT who does the sports has the biggest nose in the world.

Now, he hasn't escaped the second point, so we have to presume he has joined Leicester just to buy all the players Forest want. If he doesn't want them, then he phones his mate up in Swansea. That's how i read into it.

Signed for Forest. A bit of a gamble but if he stays fit for enough of the season he could do very well for them.

Signed for Forest. A bit of a gamble but if he stays fit for enough of the season he could do very well for them.

He has never done very well in his career, done reasonable a few years back.

It's an expensive gamble because has only proven that he isn't fit or good enough so far, but showed promise from time to time, turn that promise into consistency and along with his physical presence you have a good player.

I have only seen him a few times in all honesty and never thought much of him, most of the time I didn't even notice him on the pitch.

Archived