Ishmael Miller

Alex W

Aren't exactly the same no. Miller is able to bully players and can out-pace them quicker than Porter could.

But aside from the bullying aspect, they're the same player really. Just one of them is bigger, and the other a better finisher.

Both had power and speed to their disposal. Unfortunately, Porter has all but lost his.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll tell you what.....if this a season long loan i might get a bit excited.

Would love to see him used as the battering ram, with Tysons pace ready for the flick ons and Cywka and Bryson picking up the knock downs and running at defences.

Something Porter never did.

What's that face for Alex?

Will you pipe down.

One's big and black, the other one isn't.

Jeez, same player? Porters gone to Shef Wendy ffs

United *

Porter was big, just not as big :rolleyes: And i'm not saying the fella is black am I. Less of a bully, certainly. But they both have power and they both had speed.

Porter now has no real speed. But they used to be similiar.

United *

Porter was big, just not as big :rolleyes: And i'm not saying the fella is black am I. Less of a bully, certainly. But they both have power and they both had speed.

Jeff Kenna was big. His hair was going grey though.

Some people on this forum have a real complex about being wrong, noticeably the younger members. In for a shock when you grow up lads :)

Perhaps I don't think i'm wrong? They both have similiar qualities :cool:

They might use different play styles but they had similiar attributes. There.

United *

I've put Alex on my ignore the little tw*t list.

Anyone care to join me?:D

;)

Oh they were similiar, I don't care lol. Not as quick, and less of a bully, but the rest of their abilities were similiar.

Both were big, both could head reasonably well, and both can power through defences. (Or atleast Porter could). Both also played on the last man, though doing different things.

Hey, they were similiar :rolleyes: I'll shut up now. Still think it's true though.

Interesting fact time.

Black people can run faster because under their skin they have more muscle and less fat than us pasty lot. They also put muscle on alot easier than white people.

The wording of that will have rested the doubts in your mind. I am not black.

Archived