How dare you...

DerbyshireFox

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get what your fans are whinging about on there, it's Real Madrid, some people may only get this one chance to see those players in the flesh.

Why not go regardless of your club alleigances? If you've got the money to and really want to see some of those Madrid players then fair enough.

Moaning buggers.

I went on their site, this was my response lol

Well i'm a real derby fan, (season ticket holder) and i'm not embarassed, why would i be, to be fair it's a good job other supporters are buying your tickets cos you never sell out anyway, even when we come to the king prawn stadium you only get 28,000 odd.

You guys need to understand, You aint our rivals, Forest are, then Leeds. Matches against Fester are no different to us than playing Cov, Brum, Barnsley etc.

Anyhow, i have too been to games that don't involve derby, many years ago i went with some mates (leicester fans), up to watch city play blackburn at ewood park, great day out, good game, rooster russell scored the winner .

If your honest guys, their going to see madrid, not you. and you can ave your £20 odd, you'll need it when Sven leaves you in the poo,i hear he's trying to sign lita on 15 grand a week??????, my god.

Cheers

"Anyhow, i have too been to games that don't involve derby, many years ago i went with some mates (leicester fans), up to watch city play blackburn at ewood park, great day out, good game, rooster russell scored the winner".

.............................................................................................

Might have rubbed shoulders with ya. ;)

Remember that game well. We were calling for "ROOSTER" to come on and when he did get on and score with his second touch (his first touch was Bobby Mimms hitting a back pass up his arse which dropped straight to him for an open goal), we went mad..

Nice few pints of mild up there too..

Might have rubbed shoulders with ya.

Remember that game well. We were calling for "ROOSTER" to come on and when he did get on and score with his second touch (his first touch was Bobby Mimms hitting a back pass up his arse which dropped straight to him for an open goal), we went mad..

Nice few pints of mild up there too..

Yeah, funny goal, this big git jumped on me back, lol, oh the days of standing at footy.

Can you remeber the bogs?, open air pissers lol could see the houses opposite. :cool:

How on earth do they know Derby fans bought the last two? Derbyshire postcodes?

I like the comment about watching a team 'they should hate'.

Sorry Leicester, no-one hates you because you not in any other teams thoughts! Still they have the M69(?) Derby to look forward to!

Yeah, funny goal, this big git jumped on me back, lol, oh the days of standing at footy.

Can you remeber the bogs?, open air pissers lol could see the houses opposite. :cool:

Better than some we`ve been to i think you`d agree.. :rolleyes: Notts County springs to mind, People pissing up the walls and the fuzz on horses wading in because the bogs were smaller than my old infant schools..

I bet you celebrated with us btw.. ;)

How on earth do they know Derby fans bought the last two? Derbyshire postcodes?

I like the comment about watching a team 'they should hate'.

Sorry Leicester, no-one hates you because you not in any other teams thoughts! Still they have the M69(?) Derby to look forward to!

I dont hate Forest.. I cant hate anything that i have no feelings for what so ever...

But you seem to keep bringing it up.. :confused:

Let it go mate.. Let it goooooo ! :(

You`ve got a great squad btw.. :rolleyes:

What a silly thread on their board.

Like has already been said.

1) How do they know the people are Derby fans? Even if they know they're from Derby.

2) It's Real Madrid. Real. Madrid. Ree-al. Ma-drid. Real Madrid. Not Aston Villa. Not PSV. Not a Spurs IX or Morcambe.

3)How many Leicester fans are going to that game that haven't watched Leicester since they last played in the Play Offs.... or longer. Surely that's worse than some Derby fans (so they say) going to watch Real Madrid.

4) At least your ground is full. Stop moaning.

What a silly thread on their board.

Like has already been said.

1) How do they know the people are Derby fans? Even if they know they're from Derby.

2) It's Real Madrid. Real. Madrid. Ree-al. Ma-drid. Real Madrid. Not Aston Villa. Not PSV. Not a Spurs IX or Morcambe.

3)How many Leicester fans are going to that game that haven't watched Leicester since they last played in the Play Offs.... or longer. Surely that's worse than some Derby fans (so they say) going to watch Real Madrid.

4) At least your ground is full. Stop moaning.

I agree.. We have some tossers on our site.. :rolleyes:

Archived