How dare you...

DerbyshireFox

2-1 Real Madrid i thinks.

The Madrid players are out in Leicester town now as we speak. Ronaldo is sampling the local dish.

It'll make him Kaka, innit?

Hope he doesn't drop it under a bus.........

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wot was the game like Derbyfox?

Well.. They were so much better in the last third as you would imagine, but the 2 goals they scored were our fook ups...

Our def was good, Bamba was MOTM...

We didnt do too bad tbh. I thought we`d get dicked by 3 or 4...

Still need a goal scorer but im happy with the way things are panning out...

We`ve played 3 champions league teams in the last 4 games.. 0-0, 0-1, 1-2.

Cant score but quite solid at the back.. Mills looks good..

I work in the centre of Derby with 2 Leicester fans, and they have a DE postcode perhaps they bought the last 2 tickets :)

I also saw a tweet this afternoon that Real Madrid played mostly the reserve team.. If that is true a payment of 1 million squid to RM reserves so they would play at Leicester is a big chunk of money

I work in the centre of Derby with 2 Leicester fans, and they have a DE postcode perhaps they bought the last 2 tickets :)

I also saw a tweet this afternoon that Real Madrid played mostly the reserve team.. If that is true a payment of 1 million squid to RM reserves so they would play at Leicester is a big chunk of money

Real Madrid: Adan (Casillas 46); Ramos ©, Varane, Albiol (Fernandez 79), Marcelo (Arbeloa 63); Khedira (Pepe 63), Granero (Alonso 46), Kaka (Ronaldo 46); Callejon (Ozil 46), Benzema (Higuain 63), Coentrao (Rodriguez 70).

Goals: Callejon 44, Benzema 62

Subs not used: Carvalho, Sahin, Mejias, Casado.

**** or what... :rolleyes:

Real Madrid: Adan (Casillas 46); Ramos ©, Varane, Albiol (Fernandez 79), Marcelo (Arbeloa 63); Khedira (Pepe 63), Granero (Alonso 46), Kaka (Ronaldo 46); Callejon (Ozil 46), Benzema (Higuain 63), Coentrao (Rodriguez 70).

Goals: Callejon 44, Benzema 62

Subs not used: Carvalho, Sahin, Mejias, Casado.

**** or what... :rolleyes:

we could beat that lot, we did at the old BBG in the 70's ;) well we can dream

Archived