New signings

peachmyster

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't you start!

Lol we could add Maguire, Bryson and Fielding fees together and say we paid for 2 and got one free for a Barker type fee.

Just puzzeled with something though as it quote at beginning a lot of players we have signed apparently were free.

Fielding involved fee.

Shackell aka as Barker type fee

Maguire compensation so therefore a fee

Bryson a fee

Ward a fee

Robinson a fee (although a packet of crisps, taxi fair and a cup of tea (nominal fee))

Tyson is actually the only free signing.

Now I watched the Burton game on media player and really hope that Bryson is fit soon because he looks like he could be a very influential player and he played the holding role. He is quick and always looks for space could he be the next Charlie Adams and this time we bagged him.

Now now don't get personal

call me ******, shithead, knobjockey anything but PLEASE PLEASE don't insult me by calling me a Forest Fan. I would rather **** razor blades then support the broccolu;)

Anyone got a discorger? think this ones gone right down :D

Jessie J can answer this one......

It's not about the money, money, money,

We don't need your money, money, money.

We just wanna see The Rams win,

Forget about the price tag.

Ain't about the (ha!) cha-ching cha-ching.

Ain't about the (yeah!) ba-bling ba-bling,

Wanna see The Rams win,

Forget about the price tag.

Or if you drink a few pints of coffee and read this 45 page whopper of a thread your question has be asked, answered, argued, facts, figures, rubbished. The thread almost ended although it was rattled back into life again and your question was answered, argued, facts, figures, rubbished......

http://dcfcfans.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6942

The only bit rubbished is that we have spent millions. That's what you meant, right?

Well done.

But i haven't, my mate owns half of them.

Bit like selling Varney and buying Shackell.

No matter, the money has been spent and we've got a £1m defender.

I think it is fairly well known that the ~£3m spent so far (and indeed the ~£1.5 spent on transfer fees during the previous two seasons) is pretty much covered by income from sales and re-organizing the budget. That is not to say other money hasnt been invested to manage debt/running of the club...I'm not an expert on the finances.

But, we still have some players to acquire so lets see what's spent there

No it's not. Net spend is the same. I still have 10p.

You have 10p, yes, but you gave the shopkeeper 20p. If you gave the shopkeeper 20p, you have given the shopkeeper 20p. He won't say you've given him 10p.

The point being, the board said they'd invest, and they have invested. Where the money has come from is an entirely different matter and I don't recall them saying anything about that. If you spend x, you have spent x. Even if you don't have x amount of money, you've still spent x.

Archived