New signings

peachmyster

Was just wondering if all the deals done so far this close season have been bought with money from our owners or from the sale of the likes of commons hulse varney and moxey cus I'd so alot of the new signings were on a free and it just got me thinking how much have we spent all together and how much we have made by selling players

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jessie J can answer this one......

It's not about the money, money, money,

We don't need your money, money, money.

We just wanna see The Rams win,

Forget about the price tag.

Ain't about the (ha!) cha-ching cha-ching.

Ain't about the (yeah!) ba-bling ba-bling,

Wanna see The Rams win,

Forget about the price tag.

Or if you drink a few pints of coffee and read this 45 page whopper of a thread your question has be asked, answered, argued, facts, figures, rubbished. The thread almost ended although it was rattled back into life again and your question was answered, argued, facts, figures, rubbished......

http://dcfcfans.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6942

Will people not be happy until they see our owners handing over cheques in their own names to the clubs we are buying players from?!

How on earth can anyone deduce what money is used to do what at our club? If the owners have to put £5million in to the club I don't care it its to meet running costs or to buy players, the fact is they have put money in.

Will people not be happy until they see our owners handing over cheques in their own names to the clubs we are buying players from?!

How on earth can anyone deduce what money is used to do what at our club? If the owners have to put £5million in to the club I don't care it its to meet running costs or to buy players, the fact is they have put money in.

I am happy with the board / owners I was just wondering that's all I do t care if they have put no money in as long as we are wi Ning games

I am happy with the board / owners I was just wondering that's all I do t care if they have put no money in as long as we are wi Ning games

You're opening quote was asking if purchases were made from the owners money or from sales, well lets be honest it makes no odds. The investors own DCFC so what is ours is theirs anyway.

Archived